LONDON, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the contrast media/contrast agents market has witnessed various advancements in products and their approvals to meet the needs of patients and radiologists worldwide. These advancements have led to the improved use of many existing contrast agents as well as the introduction of new ones.
In 2015, the iodinated contrast media/contrast agents are expected to account for the largest share of the global contrast media/contrast agents market, among products; the injectable contrast media segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global contrast media/contrast agents market, among the routes of administration; the X-ray/CT segment is expected to dominate the global contrast media/contrast agents market, among procedures; cardiovascular disorders is expected to account for the largest share of the global contrast media/contrast agents market, among indications; and the radiology segment is expected to dominate the contrast media/contrast agents market, among applications.
In 2015, North America is estimated to be the largest market for contrast media/contrast agents, globally, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the contrast media/contrast agents market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. The high growth in this region can be attributed to the increasing research & development investments, expansion of international players, the increasing incidences of disease, and favorable regulatory frameworks.
The global contrast media/ contrast agents market has witnessed high competitive intensity in recent years, with Bayer Healthcare (Germany) and GE Healthcare (U.K.) being the leading market players. Other players include Guerbet Group (France), Bracco Imaging S.p.A. (Italy), Mallinckrodt PLC (Ireland), and Lantheus Medical Imaging (U.S.), among others. The players in this market have implemented various strategies to expand their global footprint and increase their market shares. The key strategies followed by most of the companies in the contrast media market include agreements, partnerships, strategic alliances, collaborations, corporate alliances/contracts; market development; and expansions; among others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms to garner a greater share of the concerned market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the contrast media/contrast agents market - the report analyzes the contrast media/contrast agents market, on the basis of product, route of administration, procedure, indication, and application
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research & development activities, product approvals, and new product launches in the contrast media/contrast agents market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for various contrast media/contrast agents across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the contrast media/contrast agents market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the contrast media/contrast agents market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3091053/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48