DUBLIN, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl8whf/convergence_of) has announced the addition of the "Convergence of Fire and Safety in Smart Buildings" report to their offering.
This research services analyses the global fire and safety systems market, which is going through a digital transformation and becoming integrated and intelligent due to the deployment of smart and digital technology. The growth of smart technology is enabling the industry to shift its focus from detection, suppression, and evacuation to incident prevention.
Critical infrastructure protection is the main focus of the fire and safety systems market; healthcare facilities, educational institutions, shopping malls, hotels, and financial institutions are emerging as the key five end-user segments that offer significant opportunities for future growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key CEO 360 Degree Perspectives - Fire and Safety Systems in Smart Buildings
- 3 Big Predictions
- Market Metrics
- Market Transformation
- Associated Research and Multimedia on Fire and Safety in Smart Buildings
2. Fire and Safety Market Overview - Fire and Safety Systems - Technology Road Map - Fire and Safety Systems - Recent Market Trends - Challenges and Mitigating Factors - Fire and Safety Systems - Regulations by Region
3. Smart Buildings
- Smart Buildings - Market Overview
- Internet of Things in Smart Buildings
- Smart Buildings Market - Hot Spots
4. Convergence of Fire and Safety in Smart Buildings - Key Drivers Summary - Key Drivers Explained - Key Restraints Summary - Key Restraints Explained - Snapshot of Market Competition - Fire Safety as a Prerequisite of Smart Buildings
- Why are Fire and Safety Systems Becoming Smart?
- Opportunities in Smart Building Technologies For Fire and Safety Systems
- Connecting Fire and Safety Systems and Smart Buildings Through IoT
- Implications for Participants in the Fire and Safety Systems Market
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets