NEW YORK, Jan. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Conversa Marketing, a provider of marketing services that build conversations and drive commerce, today announced its engagement with Castrol, the world's leading specialist provider of lubrication solutions. The comprehensive program encompasses website design, development of a database and loyalty engine, social media and email marketing strategy and execution.
"Castrol customers are passionate car and racing enthusiasts," said Rob Krin, Digital Marketing and Loyalty Manager, Castrol USA. "With Conversa Marketing's help, we've been able to create a better customer experience across the social internet as well as a destination where our best customers can connect and communicate with each other as well as the Castrol brand in a richer and more meaningful way."
Conversa's program for Castrol includes:
- An interactive loyalty website, www.castrolcrew.com, with a database and loyalty engine that facilitates active conversations among visitors and builds relationships with car and racing enthusiasts.
- Community engagement enabled by Twitter feeds, Facebook discussions and polls, and online forums designed to ignite and sustain conversations.
- A new rewards program where users receive credits for participation, including commenting on forum posts, subscribing to emails, inviting friends and family and sharing content. Credits can be redeemed for Castrol-branded merchandise.
- A persona-based email communications program that includes a dynamic newsletter and event-triggered emails such as oil change reminders and targeted promotional deals.
- Social media and marketing services including strategic consulting, listening and monitoring and targeted execution across Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Flickr.
"The social web has forever changed how brands interact with customers, and Castrol recognizes that their best customers are also their best ambassadors," said Michael Della Penna, founder and CEO of Conversa Marketing. "This new program takes Castrol's existing efforts to a new level by building relevant content and interactive forums that ignite conversations across multiple social networks. This, combined with a new Castrolcrew.com website, will solidify Castrol as the brand of choice for loyal and passionate car and racing enthusiasts everywhere."
EDITOR'S NOTE: Rob Krin, Digital Marketing and Loyalty Manager for Castrol USA, is speaking about the company's program during the Direct Marketing Association's Social Media Spotlight on January 21, 2010. For more information about event: http://www.the-dma.org/councilevents/csmspotlightjan2010/
About Conversa Marketing
Conversa Marketing (www.conversamarketing.com) provides marketing services that build conversations and drive commerce. Conversa Marketing offers integrated digital marketing programs that help Fortune 1000 brands ignite conversations and cultivate relationships that convert into new customers who ultimately become brand loyalists. The agency offers website design; database and loyalty engine development; social media marketing services, including strategic consulting, listening audits and program/community management; and email marketing consulting, design and execution.
SOURCE Conversa Marketing