LARKSPUR, Calif., March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced it has been named to TrainingIndustry.com's 2014 Top 20 Sales Training Companies List. Each year, this list lauds the greatest providers of skills training services and technologies worldwide.
"Corporate Visions has achieved remarkable growth over the past 12 months, including acquiring two best-in-class companies that we recognized on last year's list – Executive Conversation and BayGroup International," said Ken Taylor, chief operating officer, Training Industry, Inc. "The blend of three proven sales conversation skills training companies into one integrated offering makes them one of the Top 20 Sales Training Companies this year."
Companies considered for the Top 20 list are evaluated based on the breadth of service offering; company size and growth potential; geographic reach; industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry; innovation in the sales training market; and strength of clients served.
Specific moves made by Corporate Visions over the past year to extend and enhance its sales training solutions include:
- Acquisition of BayGroup International and Executive Conversation – In April 2013, the company acquired BayGroup International, a recognized sales negotiation and sales execution skills training company, and followed this move with the acquisition of Executive Conversation in November 2013 to solidify its expertise in business and financial skills training, and create a complete conversation system for improving sales performance.
- Launch of new mobile app – To enable customers to access key sales assets (messages, skills and tools) and training anywhere/anytime from mobile devices, the company entered into an exclusive technology partnership with SAVO.
- Sales messaging skills product update – The company released a new version of its Power Messaging® sales skills training system to help salespeople refine their conversation skills, clearly communicate value and stand out in competitive markets.
- Sales profitability skills product update – Significant updates were made to the company's skills training portfolio. It now incorporates blended learning techniques, such as e-Learning for pre-work and post-event reinforcement, electronic work tools and a third-party ROI assessment.
"This recognition validates our client successes, as well as our continual expansion through new product releases and strategic acquisitions," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer, Corporate Visions. "We are excited for 2014, as more B2B companies and industry analysts recognize that improving customer conversations are the design point for increasing sales effectiveness."
About Training Industry, Inc.
TrainingIndustry.com spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry. Our focus is on helping dedicated business and training professionals get the information, insight and tools needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.