ATLANTA, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Courion, the market leader in Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), today released the newest version of its intelligence-driven identity governance and administration suite, Access Assurance Suite 8.5.
The Access Assurance Suite integrates provisioning, governance and identity and access intelligence solutions allowing businesses to automate routine Identity and Access Management (IAM) tasks, identify and address compliance issues, and predict and prevent the problems that lead to risk. Version 8.5 includes user interface enhancements, performance improvements, and flexible configuration options.
"Disparate IT infrastructures make it challenging to efficiently and effectively add new people, applications, and devices to enterprise systems," said David Earhart, CEO of Courion. "Access Assurance Suite 8.5 integrates enterprises' IGA needs to increase the efficiency of user account provisioning while rapidly detecting vulnerabilities and remediating threats."
Courion is offering Access Assurance Suite 8.5 to current Courion customers and will roll out the solution to new customers.
Access Assurance Suite 8.5 includes:
- AccountCourier automates the process of creating and managing user accounts and identities and allows defined access rights for identities across the enterprise.
- PasswordCourier offers self-service password reset and synchronization across a variety of enterprise systems.
- Access Request Manager simplifies the creation and management of the requests that govern user access.
- ComplianceCourier enables businesses to certify user access rights to identify and validate "who has access to what" and effectively enforce least-privileged access across the enterprise.
- RoleCourier simplifies and standardizes the process of defining policies for "who should have access to what" by establishing enterprise roles.
ABOUT COURION CORPORATION
Courion is the market leader in Identity Governance and Administration (IGA). With solutions ranging from provisioning to governance to Identity and Access Intelligence (IAI), Courion helps organizations efficiently and accurately identify and minimize risks while maintaining compliance and, ultimately, reducing IT costs.
Courion recently acquired Core Security, a leader in the vulnerability management and attack intelligence space. Courion's acquisition of Core Security combines leaders in their respective spaces to establish the next generation of Vulnerability and Risk Management (VRM) Solutions. The company's continuous and comprehensive view of security will help deter, detect, and remediate cyber security risk.
Courion has offices and operations in the USA, South America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. To learn more, contact Courion at 866.Courion or email@example.com.
SOURCE Courion Corporation