DUBLIN, May 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Impact on Banking: COVID-19 - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
COVID-19 is an economic shock analogous to the global financial crisis. Now, as then, there will be short-term changes as life, industry, and people adjust, but also more long-term structural changes that will live on long after COVID-19 has passed.
This presents opportunities for decisive banks to right-size branch networks, optimize the digital experience, and establish sustainability credentials, thus emerging in a stronger position. But many banks will have been blindsided by this issue, which is evolving in fast and unpredictable ways. As in 2008, banks risk being immobilized by uncertainty, or getting caught in constant firefights that prevent a more considered, strategic response. And the costs of any missteps will be much higher than in 2008, as a variety of banking alternatives - including new digital banks, telcos, and tech companies - are poised and ready to grab market share.
This report explores both the opportunities and risks presented by the pandemic in the banking and payments industry.
Scope of the report:
- COVID-19 is a unique opportunity to turn off physical channels and force hold-outs to conduct more high-value, high-risk banking activities through digital.
- Call center volumes are skyrocketing given that it is the most human channel available amid reduced branch access.
- Digital teams will need to work quickly to address service gaps across channels and offer contextual onboarding as new features are dropped.
Key report benefits:
- Discover how banks and payment companies are responding to the challenges of COVID-19.
- Learn about how COVID-19 is impacting the banking and payments industry in the present, and how the pandemic will shape the future market.
- Gain insight into the best strategies to maintain customer satisfaction during this difficult period.
Key Topics Covered:
- COVID-19 is a major theme for 2020
- COVID-19: Value chain analysis
- Revenue: product and service impact
- Thematic briefing
- What is COVID-19?
- Further reading
- Appendix: thematic research methodology
- Navy Federal
- Credit Kudos
- TSB Bank
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kf716j
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets