ROANOKE, Va., Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Cox Communications announces its investment in the construction of a new Technology Park for Roanoke business customers.
Kim Stanley, Vice President of Operations in Roanoke, said, "We are very excited with this development. This investment will allow Cox Business to service business customers who have been unable to get our services. There are businesses who want Cox services and through this newest effort we are pleased to share that we will soon be able to provide our services to them."
Details regarding this new development are below:
- What is happening? Cox is building the infrastructure for a Technology Park, located on the west side of Roanoke County. The location is off of Route 460 near the City of Salem.
- Why is Cox building this network? For Cox, this is an important and significant investment in our business community and for the businesses in our region.
- How long will the project take to complete? Construction will take approximately five to six months to complete.
- What benefit will this project bring to the community? Businesses located on the west end of Roanoke County will now have the opportunity to be served with Cox Business' superior telecommunications services. The businesses in this area have been unable to get such services to date. They also have been unable to get redundant services for their business continuity planning needs.
- How many businesses will benefit? More than 30 businesses will be passed with this construction project.
For more information, contact Felicia Blow at (757) 222-8432 or email@example.com.
About Cox Communications:
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and wireless services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable TV company, Cox serves 6.2 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and new media advertising. Cox is known for pioneering efforts in cable telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For six years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunication; for four years, Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity; and the company holds a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
SOURCE Cox Communications