BOSTON, Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CraveLabs (www.cravelabs.com) today announced DropIn Vantage as its latest set of industry-leading, location intelligence features for media planning, location analytics, and attribution.
DropIn Vantage's robust tools and powerful capabilities are easy to use and actionable:
- Audience Building - Machine Learning powered automation of audience selection and lookalike modelling
- Transit Zones – algorithmically derived walkshed, driveshed, and public transit based, intelligent geofences that go beyond the simple radius
- Insight Tiles – real-time map overlays of any audience segment showing geographic clusters of enhanced demographic and psychographic profiling data
- Precision Match – instant estimation of the population match rate across 1st-party and 3rd-party segments within any custom geofence
DropIn Vantage users gain deeper understanding of any audience or location, including brick and mortar or digital properties, without requiring a data science background. Self-service tools are all available through an easy to use, map based interface.
Customers can leverage one or more audience segments from more than 80,000 available consumer personas and data sets to analyze locations and audiences. Create an index of consumer personas within geographies of any size or shape. Quickly geofence specific Out-of-Home locations, Radio broadcast areas, Census Tract or Block Groups, Zip Codes, or custom TransitZone areas based upon driveshed or walkshed from any point of interest. Activate the insights DropIn Vantage powers by influencing the identified audience or measuring the impact of non-digital activities, such as an Out-of-Home or direct mail media campaign.
DropIn Vantage can be used independently or in conjunction with CraveLabs hybrid mobile DSP/DMP platform, providing an end-to-end solution that covers planning/strategy, execution, and attribution for mobile advertising campaigns. Pricing for data and tools is bundled with execution on media campaigns or available under enterprise license for non-advertising related uses.
First introduced commercially in 2015, DropIn has continuously analyzed and recorded trillions of anonymized consumer location data points to build a geo-temporal pattern warehouse. The DropIn platform and the data it generates are used by industry leaders for applications such as:
- Mobile advertising campaign planning, execution, and attribution
- Market analysis, campaign planning, and attribution for Out-of-Home, TV, Radio, and Print
- Future Cities planning, real-estate market analysis, and urban development consulting
- eCommerce consumer audience modelling
CraveLabs is a software company, specializing in the application of mobile, real-time-location intelligence. Based in Boston, the company continuously monitors more than a billion discrete locations worldwide with its proprietary technology, allowing it to generate analysis on more than one trillion data points per month.
Its software platform, DropIn, uses location data to monitor locations and deliver ads at a time and place when customers are more likely to engage. To date, DropIn has delivered more than 15,000 hyper-local ad campaigns for brands big and small. CraveLabs works with Fortune 500 media companies and leading universities on location-based solutions that span from customer intelligence to urban planning.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cravelabs-announces-dropin-vantage-its-4th-generation-location-intelligence-platform-powered-by-mobile-data-artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning-300572003.html
SOURCE CraveLabs, Inc.