SAN FRANCISCO, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices, announced today the launch of its new family-friendly game, Lil' Kingdom. Lil' Kingdom tasks players with creating a wondrous world beneath a castle. Players have the opportunity to take part in their own fairy tale by creating an underground kingdom and filling it with a cute assembly of friendly inhabitants and monsters.
To continue expanding and improving their Lil' Kingdom, players must put their citizens to work. Players of all ages will be enchanted at the chance to create a whimsical world for their fantasy characters, including gallant knights, mischievous goblins, gold-protecting dragons, and, of course, the resident beautiful princess.
"Lil' Kingdom is a great new casual 3D game with high-end visuals that the whole family can enjoy," said Adam Flanders, SVP of Communications. "The fantasy characters and whimsical settings come to life with the game's rich graphics and entertaining game play."
Features of Lil' Kingdom include:
- KINGDOM OF FUN: Dig deep dwellings beneath your castle and fill it with hardworking citizens!
- FLOORS FOR ALL: Build a variety of floors such as bowling alleys, cheese shops, dance clubs, libraries and sushi restaurants.
- COLLECT: Find and gather rare items to unlock secret floors and unique kingdom pets.
- FAIRY TALE WORKERS: Get magical help from knights, wizards, elves and dwarves to stock, construct and build your kingdom more quickly.
- DRAGON TALES: Hatch and raise your very own dragon pets. Get them to breathe fire to ignite your workers to produce more gold!
- SERVE THE PRINCESS: Complete special Princess Tasks in the allotted time to win royal rewards.
- SOCIAL: Compare kingdoms on the leader board and share gifts with your friends.
- 8 LANGUAGES SUPPORTED: Enjoy Lil' Kingdom in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean!
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as GUN BROS, DEER HUNTER, BLOOD & GLORY, and SAMURAI VS. ZOMBIES DEFENSE on a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android™, Windows Phone, Google Chrome, and MAC OS. Glu's unique technology platform enables its titles to be accessible to a broad audience of consumers globally. Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices outside Seattle, and overseas in Brazil, Canada, China, and Russia. Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the 'g' character logo or at www.glu.com. For live updates, please follow Glu via Twitter at www.twitter.com/glumobile or become a Glu fan at Facebook.com/glumobile.
LIL' KINGDOM, GUN BROS, DEER HUNTER, BLOOD & GLORY, SAMURAI VS. ZOMBIES DEFENSE, GLU, GLU MOBILE and the 'g' character logo are trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc.
SOURCE Glu Mobile Inc.