BOXBOROUGH, Mass., Jan. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Crossbeam Systems, Inc., the leading provider of next-generation security platforms for high-performance networks, today announced its participation and executive speaking roles at upcoming industry-leading events in 2010.
Crossbeam's executives and network security experts will be sharing key insights into topics and trends affecting IT security professionals today, including best practices for securing network traffic in virtualized environments, the challenges of security management within large, multi-vendor data centers, and strategies for achieving the balance between superior performance and stringent security.
Crossbeam will be participating in the following network security events:
- RSA 2010, March 1-5, in San Francisco. RSA Conference is the most comprehensive forum in information security. In addition to exhibiting at the event, Crossbeam will also be hosting an after-hours party at the Press Club wine bar on March 2. (For more details, contact email@example.com.)
- Infosecurity Europe, April 27-29, in London. Crossbeam will be exhibiting at the premier industry event in Europe, where information security professionals gather to address the challenges they face today, while preparing for those of tomorrow.
Upcoming speaking engagements include:
- Light Reading Webinar: Managed Security Services, Jan. 28, at 10 a.m. EST. During this webinar, hosted by Light Reading's Chief Editor of Events Carol Wilson, Crossbeam's Chief Marketing Officer Jim Freeze will be joined by Greg Fitzgerald, senior vice president of marketing at Sourcefire, one of Crossbeam's valued best-of-breed security partners, to discuss how telecom service providers can tap into opportunities in the managed security services market. For free registration, please visit http://www.lightreading.com/webinar.asp?webinar_id=29287.
- Check Point User Group (CPUG) conferences, Feb. 23, in Atlanta, and Feb. 25, in New York City. Check Point is a Crossbeam ISV partner offering total security solutions. Paul Gower, senior professional services engineer at Crossbeam, will lead a technical session titled "Deploying Check Point Firewalls in a Multi-Application Network Security Environment" on both days.
- SynerComm IT Summit 2010, Feb. 24-25, in Green Bay, Wis. SynerComm is a premier Crossbeam partner providing performance-based network infrastructure solutions. Nate Brady and Matt Ebben, systems engineers at Crossbeam, will give a presentation on security in virtualized environments on Feb. 25.
- America's Growth Capital Information Security Conference, March 1, in San Francisco. This annual conference, now in its sixth year, addresses the importance of information security to the IT landscape. Crossbeam's CMO Jim Freeze will participate in a panel discussion on virtualization and data center security from 8:15 a.m. to 9 a.m. EST.
- EDUCAUSE 2010 Security Professionals Conference, April 12-14, in Atlanta. This is the premier forum within higher education that connects information security professionals, security analysts, engineers, IT staff and C-level executives to discuss the issues they face related to security and compliance. Sanjay Raja, Crossbeam's senior product line manager, will discuss how to realize the promise of a more consolidated and virtualized network security infrastructure.
For more information and details on additional events that Crossbeam will be hosting throughout the world in 2010, please visit http://www.crossbeam.com/company/events.php.
Crossbeam Systems, Inc. transforms the way enterprises, service providers and government agencies architect and deliver security services. The basis of Crossbeam's solution is its Next Generation Security Platform, a highly scalable software and hardware platform that facilitates the consolidation, virtualization and simplification of security services delivery, while preserving the customers' choice of best-of-breed security applications. Crossbeam offers the only security platform that delivers unparalleled network performance, scalability, adaptability and resiliency. Customers choose Crossbeam to intelligently manage risk, accelerate and maintain compliance, and protect their businesses from evolving threats. Crossbeam is headquartered in Boxborough, Mass., and has offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. More information is available at www.crossbeam.com.
Crossbeam Systems and Crossbeam are registered trademarks of Crossbeam Systems, Inc. All other company, product or service names not owned by Crossbeam mentioned in this press release are the property of their respective owners.
Davies Murphy Group
SOURCE Crossbeam Systems, Inc.