BOSTON, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Crosscheck Networks, Inc. a leader in services testing, simulation and security, today announced that the one-year anniversary of its Forum Systems acquisition marks a record year for the company. Highlights include:
- Named to Network World's prestigious "15 cloud companies to watch" list.
- Increasing revenues by 43 percent and growing profitability by nearly 40 percent -- underscoring the strategic advantages of acquiring Forum Systems as well as the business and operational efficiencies since establishing it as a wholly owned subsidiary of Crosscheck Networks.
- Expanding European operations to accommodate customer and partner demand by establishing offices in Italy, the Netherlands and Germany.
- Experiencing dramatic customer growth with the addition of 37 new Global 2000 enterprise organizations. Marquee customers now include: Reuters, ESPN, BT, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Alcatel-Lucent, Swisscom, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Bank of America, Fidelity, Barclays, Wells Fargo, HSBC, U.S. Department of the Treasury, USDA, Northrop Grumman and Lockheed Martin.
- Unveiling a first-of-its-kind cloud simulation product, CloudPort, that enables enterprises to make more informed decisions when selecting a provider for and prioritizing which apps to migrate to cloud computing.
- Introducing an industry-first identity broker hardware appliance, Forum STS, to provide businesses with a simplified model for identity management and the framework for Federated SOA.
- Hiring widely respected industry executive Dan Smiley as director of engineering to oversee product design, engineering and release. Smiley was instrumental in developing the flagship Forum Sentry XML Gateway and launching Forum STS.
- Achieved industry's first HP Enterprise Management Alliance Program (EMAP) certification for SOA testing.
- Joined the Cloud Security Alliance Federation to help promote data security, privacy and integrity best practices.
"In acquiring Forum Systems, we augmented our solution portfolio to help organizations more successfully build, test and secure their Web services. Then, we expanded upon the industry's most comprehensive services lifecycle product suite with the introduction of CloudPort and STS," said Mamoon Yunus, CEO of Crosscheck Networks. "We have a number of new product capabilities that we'll be delivering to the market during the coming months that will help global enterprises leverage their cloud computing, Web services and SOA initiatives even more efficiently and effectively. It's an exciting time for our company and our industry. We're thrilled by the strong endorsement we're getting from customers and partners. We look forward to building on that through the rest of 2010 and beyond."
About Crosscheck Networks
Crosscheck Networks and its wholly owned subsidiary Forum Systems deliver solutions for deploying robust, resilient, secure and reliable Web services. The company's integrated, holistic product suite streamlines and optimizes resources throughout the Web services lifecycle, ensuring reduced time-to-market and more rapid return on investment. Crosscheck Networks is the only company with HP Enterprise Management Alliance Program (EMAP) certification for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) testing with native HP Quality Center Integration. For more information, please visit www.crosschecknet.com.
All names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Crosscheck Networks, Inc.