ALEXANDRIA, Va., March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Top Oceania Cruises producer and member of Oceania's prestigious Connoisseur's Club, Cruise Holidays of Alexandria Luxury Cruise Counselors, proudly introduces its special offers on Oceania Cruises' newly-released 2012 Europe and transatlantic voyages. These itineraries offer a stunning array of cruise options to the Mediterranean, the Greek Isles, Northern Europe, the Baltics, and transatlantic. Rates start from as low as $1,999 per person for a 14-night transatlantic cruise, including free roundtrip airfare and all taxes. Itineraries range from as few as 7 days to as many as 21.
Cruise Holidays Luxury Cruise Counselors clients will enjoy substantial amenities on every 2012 Europe departure on Oceania Cruises. On 31 departures, for example, Cruise Holidays Luxury Cruise Counselors clients will receive a minimum of prepaid gratuities, representing a savings of $260 on a 10-night cruise. Select departures also include additional shipboard credit totaling up to $200 per stateroom. What's more, clients will receive free complimentary economy class airfare from select gateways in the United States and Canada, $1,000 bonus savings off early-booking 2-for-1 rates, plus a complimentary one night hotel stay in their city of embarkation. These special offers include numerous departures on Oceania's newest ships, the Marina and the Riviera.
Examples of some of Cruise Holidays Luxury Cruise Counselors' extraordinary offers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Maiden Voyage aboard Oceania Riviera April 14-24, 2012, sailing Barcelona to Athens, and visiting Marseille, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Amalfi, Taormina, Kusadasi, and Santorini. Be among the very first to sail aboard the Riviera. Rates for Interior Category G are $3,499; Ocean View are $4,199; Balcony Category B4 are $4,599; and Penthouse Category PH3 are $7,299, all including airfare. Cruise Holidays Luxury Cruise Counselors' clients receive prepaid gratuities.
- The annual culinary cruise with Master Chef Jacques Pepin aboard Oceania Marina May 12-22, 2012, sailing Barcelona to Rome and visiting Sanary-sur-Mer, Marseille, Saint-Tropez, Monte Carlo, Portofino, Livorno, Amalfi, and Sorrento. Master Chef Pepin will be aboard this cruise, delighting guests with specially-designed menus, engaging lectures, and culinary demonstrations. Rates for Interior Category G are $3,799; Ocean View are $4,599; Balcony Category B4 are $5,099; and Penthouse Category PH3 are $6,899. Cruise Holidays' clients will receive prepaid gratuities and $100 per stateroom amenity credit.
- A 10-night cruise of the Baltics aboard the Nautica June 9-19, 2012, sailing Copenhagen to Stockholm and visiting Warnemunde, Ronne, Gdansk, Visby, Riga, Tallinn, an overnight in St. Petersburg, and Helsinki. Rates for Interior Category G are $3,999; Ocean View Category C2 are $4,399; Balcony Category B2 are $5,199; and Penthouse Category PH3 are $6,699 per person. Cruise Holidays' clients will receive prepaid gratuities.
- A perennial favorite cruise of the British Isles aboard the Oceania Marina June 6-18, 2012, sailing roundtrip London and visiting Edinburg, Invergordon, Kirkwall, Portree, Belfast, Dublin (overnight), Waterford, Cork, and Fowey. Rates for Interior Category G are $4,799; Ocean View are $5,699; Balcony Category B4 are $6,299 per person; and Penthouse Category PH3 are $8,099. Cruise Holidays clients will enjoy prepaid gratuities and a $50 per stateroom amenity credit.
- A port-intensive 7-night Turkey and Greece cruise aboard Marina November 1-8, 2012, sailing Istanbul to Athens, visiting Pergamum, Turkey; Volos, Greece; Kusadasi, Turkey; Rhodes, Greece; and Aghios Nikoloas, Greece. Rates for Interior Category G are $1,999 per person; Ocean View $2,599 per person; Balcony Category B4 are $3,099 per person; and Penthouse Category PH3 are $4,899 per person. Cruise Holidays clients receive prepaid gratuities and a $50 per stateroom amenity credit.
- Transatlantic cruise aboard Oceania Riviera November 15-29, 2012, from Barcelona to Miami, visiting Seville, Spain; Lanzarote, Canary Islands; and Santa Cruz de la Palma, Canary Islands. Rates for Interior G are $1,999; Ocean View are $2,899; Balcony Category B4 are $3,299; and Penthouse Category PH3 are $4,699. Cruise Holidays of Alexandria clients will receive prepaid gratuities and $150 per stateroom shipboard amenity credit.
All rates reflect savings, are person based on double occupancy, and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates are inclusive of roundtrip airfare from select gateway cities, taxes, and complimentary one-night hotel stay prior to cruise departure.
These are but a sample of the savings Cruise Holidays of Alexandria clients will receive when booking Oceania Cruises. These itineraries, and Oceania's entire offering of 2012 Europe itineraries will be available in the near future on Cruise Holidays Luxury Cruise Counselors' website, http://www.LuxuryCruiseCounselors.com. In the meantime, many of these cruises will sell out quickly; clients wishing to book should call Cruise Holidays directly toll free at (866) 368-7327, or complete the information request form available by clicking here. A comprehensive review about Oceania Cruises' newest ship, the Marina, also is available by clicking here.
##Cruise Holiday of Alexandria Luxury Cruise Counselors is located in Alexandria, Virginia. Cruise Holidays' discerning clients come from across the United States, Canada, and many countries around the globe. Cruise Holidays of Alexandria works with all major cruise lines, focusing on the premium and luxury cruise market. For additional information, contact Jim Work at (703) 706-0011. Follow Cruise Holidays Luxury Cruise Counselors on Twitter at http://twitter.com/@CruisePallette and became a fan on Facebook.##
SOURCE Cruise Holidays of Alexandria