LA JOLLA, Calif., Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Crush The CPA Exam is an invaluable resource dedicated to helping candidates apply, study for and pass the CPA exam. There's no better way to accomplish this than to offer a scholarship program to help finance your exam and study materials.
By providing this annual CPA Exam scholarship, Crush the CPA Exam hopes to help ease the financial burden felt by CPA candidates everywhere. The scholarship is available for students who are currently in their last semester of college and majoring in accounting, or recent accounting graduates who plan on becoming Certified Public Accountants.
Applicants must enter before the application deadline on November 30th, 2016 to be eligible for the scholarship.
Included with the Grand Prize is:
1- $1,000 reimbursement of NASBA fees
2- Wiley CPAexcel Platinum CPA Review Course ($2,295 Value), which includes:
- Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
- 2,600+ Pages of Electronic Study Text
- 7,500 Past CPA Exam Questions with Answer
- Rationales 5,500+ Proficiency Questions
- 4,200+ Digital Flash Cards Student Discussions
- Free Software & Content Updates
- 450+ Task-Based Simulations
- Unlimited Simulated CPA Exams
- Final Review
You can learn more here: http://crushthecpaexam.com/crush-the-cpa-exam-scholarship-program/
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
SOURCE Crush the CPA Exam