LOS ANGELES, Dec. 7, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Cruises' "Epic Islands & Empires" 2012 World Cruise around the Pacific Rim is now online and available for booking. Travelers can view the complete day-by-day voyage at www.crystalcruises.com, along with valuable offers that include:
- 2-for-1 World Cruise Fares, plus added bonus savings up to $10,000 for bookings by February 28, 2011
- Free Air on all segments;
- Up to $8,000 per couple 'All-Inclusive. As You Wish' spending credits;
- Up to $14,900 savings per couple for Crystal Society members;
- Up to $13,000 savings per couple for new-to-Crystal guests; and
- Additional 2.5% savings for guests paying in full 180 days out.
Departing January 18, 2012, Crystal Serenity will embark on a rare 94-day course round-trip from Los Angeles, exploring 35 ports in five segments, including multiple overnight stays on Crystal Serenity's route through Hawaii, the South Pacific, eastern and western Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Russia, Alaska, British Columbia and San Francisco, plus a maiden call in Newcastle, Australia; and a return to South Korea for the first time since 1994.
For the first time, the ultra-luxury line is including a three-day inclusive overland adventure in Beijing, as well as several additional perks for luxury travelers, including:
- First Class Air Transportation for guests originating in any of Crystal's specified air/sea gateways;
- Bon voyage World Cruise Gala and overnight luxury hotel accommodations in Los Angeles;
- Complimentary chauffeured pre- and post cruise transfers between the guest's home, airport, pre-cruise hotel and Crystal Serenity within 100 miles of gateway city;
- An exclusive shoreside gala event; and
- Specially selected gifts and special onboard events exclusive to Full World Cruise guests.
For reservations made by February 28, 2011, full World Cruise fares start at $48,405 per person, double occupancy. Enriching World Cruise segments of 16 to 22 days are also available.
Crystal's award-winning ships, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity continue to be the highest rated ships in the world, according to discerning travelers, and sail on worldwide itineraries from seven to 100+ days.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
CONTACT: Mimi Weisband (310) 203-4305, email@example.com
VISIT: Crystal's Media Center
SOURCE Crystal Cruises