SAN DIEGO, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alarm Relay, a nationwide leader in the alarm monitoring industry, today announced that the company earned the prestigious CSAA Five Diamond Certification. The Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) focuses on reducing false alarms, ensures compliance among Central Station operators, and assures the development and commitment to industry standards to provide the highest performance levels in Central Stations.
Completing the CSAA Five Diamond Program grants acute distinction among all other Central Stations. To achieve this title Alarm Relay met these five points of excellence:
1. Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL, and UL.
2. Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
3. Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its Central Station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
4. Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
5. Commitment to reducing false alarm dispatches.
Alarm Relay met these standards and commits to continuing to excel at these standards each year. Five Diamond Certification standing must be reevaluated every year by the Central Station Alarm Association. In addition, any new operator at Alarm Relay must complete the CSAA training course to assure quality and compliance.
Currently, less than 200 Central Stations are Five Diamond Certified. With thousands of Central Stations in the U.S. alone, Alarm Relay created differentiation among the rest and remains dedicated to providing their customers with the most safe, reliable and conscientious security solutions on the market.
For more information, visit www.alarmrelay.com or call (800) 762-9964.
Camber Scanlon, Alarm Relay, Inc.
(619) 442-9595 x142
About Alarm Relay
Since 1972, Alarm Relay continues to provide competitively priced alarm monitoring solutions to clients on a nationwide basis. They are a UL Listed Central Station, CSAA Five Diamond Certified, and a Better Business Bureau accredited organization with an A+ rating. The company employs a team of dedicated professionals and uses state of the art technology to deliver excellent customer service and innovative solutions to their clients.
Read more news from Alarm Relay.
SOURCE Alarm Relay