SAO PAULO, Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN - Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 2Q12:
- Net revenue reached R$4.1 billion in 2Q12;
- 2Q12 gross profit amounted to R$1.2 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA in 2Q12 totaled R$1.1 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA margin in 2Q12 reached 27%;
- In 2Q12, the Company posted net loss of R$1 billion due to the accounting reclassification of available-for-sale investment, with no cash impact. Excluding the effects of this reclassification, the Company would have posted a net income of R$551 million in 2Q12.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference calls about its 2Q12 Earnings on WEDNESDAY, August 15, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. US ET in English and 9:00 a.m. US ET in Portuguese. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations David Salama Investor Relations Executive Officer Phone: +55 11 3049-7588 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE CSN - Companhia Siderugica Nacional