LAS VEGAS, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA 2013 delves into some of the most important topics in mobile on day one.
WHEN: The events and educational sessions listed below are Tuesday, May 21st. CTIA 2013 is May 21 – 23.
WHAT: Keynote remarks are 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. PDT and will be streamed live:
- Mignon Clyburn, Acting Chairwoman, FCC
Then the Power Panel, moderated by CTIA 2013 Chairwoman and President & CEO of U.S. Cellular Mary Dillon:
- Beth Jacob, EVP of Target Technology Services and CIO, Target
- Mary Chan, President and Global Connected Consumer, General Motors
- Peggy Johnson, EVP and President of Global Market Development, Qualcomm
- Allison Cerra, VP of Global Marketing and Communications, Alcatel-Lucent
- Gerri Martin-Flickinger, SVP and CIO, Adobe
After the panel, attendees will hear remarks from:
- Michael Saylor, Founder, Chairman & CEO, MicroStrategy and author of The Mobile Wave
The show floor will be open after the keynotes at 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. PDT. While you can find a full list of day one events on the show website, here are some can't miss panels:
- Cybersecurity Summit: Plenary Keynote, 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m., Veronese 2401
- CTIA B!G Idea Ceremony, 2 p.m., Show Floor Booth #5646
- Wireless Policy Hot Topics, 2 p.m. – 3:15 p.m., Titian 2203
- Cybersecurity Summit: Forensics Workshop, 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m., Veronese 2401
- Wireless in the New Public Safety Ecosystem, 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m., Titian 2203
- Can Carriers Over-the-Top the OTT Players? , 4 p.m. – 5 p.m., Titian 2201
- The Connected Driver, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m., Titian 2301
WHERE: Sands Expo & Convention Center, 201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169. CTIA 2013 show coverage website: http://highlights.ctia2013.com/
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA 2013™ takes place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas and MobileCON™ 2013 takes place Oct. 16-18, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
SOURCE CTIA 2013