LAS VEGAS, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA 2013 delves into some of the most important topics in mobile on day two with both morning and afternoon keynote sessions.
WHEN: The events and educational sessions listed below are Wednesday, May 22nd. CTIA 2013 is May 21 – 23.
WHAT: The morning keynote is 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and will be streamed live:
- Gibu Thomas, Global Head of Mobile, Walmart
- Harri Koponen, COO, Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- Michael Chasen, CEO of SocialRadar & Co-founder and Former CEO, Blackboard Inc.
The show floor is open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. today, with educational sessions at the Sands:
- American Red Cross: Mobile Solutions for Disasters, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., Booth 5646
- iPhone Life Magazine Best of CTIA 2013 Awards, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., iZone Stage, Venetian Ballroom
- Guzzlers vs. Sippers: Benchmarking App Data Usage, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Titian 2203
- Mobility Makes Media Smarter, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., Titian 2301
- All of the Above: Spectrum Planning for the New Mobile World, 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m., Titian 2203
- Cybersecurity Summit: Prepare For Anywhere, Anytime, Any-Device Engagement with a Stateless Mobile Architecture, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Veronese 2401
- CTIA E-Tech Awards Ceremony, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., Show Floor Booth #5646
- Wireless Innovation Open Mic "Start-up Throw Down", 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Titian 2301
- Cybersecurity Summit: Market Trends & Research, 2:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m., Veronese 2401
- Spectrum Incentive Auctions: Step Right Up!, 3 p.m. – 4:15 p.m., Titian 2203
Moderated by Host and Producer Mario Lopez, the afternoon keynote session, "Mobile and the Fastest Growing Consumer Segment: The Modern Latino" is from 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. with:
- Jennifer Lopez, Chairman and CEO of Nuyorican Inc.
- Marni Walden, EVP and Chief Operating Officer of Verizon Wireless
- Marcelo Claure, Chairman and CEO of Brightstar
WHERE: Sands Expo & Convention Center, 201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169. CTIA 2013 show coverage website: http://highlights.ctia2013.com/
Follow CTIA Shows
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA 2013™ takes place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas and MobileCON™ 2013 takes place Oct. 16-18, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
SOURCE CTIA 2013