LONDON, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- With Heavy Commoditization and Low-cost Manufacturing, Product-driven Business Models are Transitioning to Service-driven Models
This research service presents a detailed analysis of the European Custom Procedure Trays and Packs (CPTP) market. It provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, revenue forecast, overall as well as by surgical custom procedure trays and packs and minor procedure trays and packs and by packaging type (boxes, wraps and moulds). The surgical segment comprises nine specialty areas—cardio-vascular; Ear, nose, and Throat (ENT); general and abdominal surgery, including laparoscopy; obstetrics and gynecology; neurosurgery; ophthalmology; orthopedics; plastic surgery; and urology packs and trays. The minor procedures segment comprises eight specialty areas—angiography; antiseptic skin preparation; catheterization; hemodialysis; perfusion and IV therapy; regional anesthesia, suturing; and wound care packs and trays. The regional scope includes Western Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Benelux, and Scandinavia) Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Romania).
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What is the market size and potential for CPTP products?
- Which segment of CPTP is growing the fastest? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? How is CPTP packaged? Which product type is growing fast?
- What does the distribution network look like? What are the new business models in the supply chain, what procurement strategies are adopted by clinical settings, and what are the usage trends?
- What is the impact of healthcare resources in terms of infrastructure and nurse availability?
- Are the products and services offered currently meeting customer needs, or are there additional developments needed?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4636277/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/custom-procedure-trays-and-packs-in-western-and-eastern-europe-forecast-to-2021-300396140.html