BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Camera Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on Nest smart home security cameras, GoPro HERO action cameras, Polaroid instant cameras and Canon, Nikon & Sony mirrorless cameras, listed below by the deals experts at Retail Fuse.
Best camera deals:
- Save up to 50% on Ring, Blink, Nest & Arlo Pro security cameras & baby monitors at Amazon - including savings on indoor and outdoor cameras, baby monitors, video doorbells & floodlight cams
- Save up to $100 on the latest GoPro HERO 8 Black camera & bundles at GoPro.com
- Save up to 52% on Canon & Nikon DSLR, Sony Mirrorless, GoPro, Polaroid & Nest security cameras at Amazon
- Save up to $930 on a wide range of Canon & Nikon DSLR cameras at Walmart
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Polaroid & Fujifilm Instax cameras at Walmart
- Save up to 60% on Fujifilm Instax Mini 9, Mini 90 & Instax Square cameras & printers at Amazon
- Save on select action cameras, DSLR & mirrorless cameras, security cameras & accessories - at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of DSLR cameras, instant cameras, GoPro cameras & smart home security cameras at Walmart
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Cameras have been around since the 17th century and have been evolving ever since. There are several types of cameras available in the market today: security cameras, instant cameras, DSLRs, point-and-shoot and mirrorless cameras. Popular camera brands include Nest and Arlo for security cameras, Fujifilm and Polaroid for instant cameras and Canon and Nikon for DSLRs, point-and shoot and mirrorless cameras.
Are there still deals to be found on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday became the marketing term for the first day after the Thanksgiving weekend due to the influx of new online deals released during the last day of Black Friday sales. New deals are typically launched on gadgets and big-ticket home appliances.
Amazon and Walmart accounted for a combined 82.5% of the big box retailer market on Cyber Monday last year.
For more deals check this list of the best Cyber Monday deals of 2019.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Fuse