BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of the best trampoline Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Bounce Pro, My First and Skywalker trampolines.
Best Trampoline deals:
- Save up to 56% on top-rated Skywalker trampolines at Walmart - including savings on 8 foot, 9 foot, 12 foot and 15 foot trampolines
- Save up to $200 on Skywalker trampolines at Amazon - check available deals on top-selling Skywalker rectangle, mini, 15 foot, 17 foot & Jump N' Dunk trampolines
- Save up to 47% on mini trampolines at Amazon
- Save up to 60% on mini trampolines at Walmart - including deals on top-rated exercise and fitness trampolines in a range of sizes
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of top-rated trampolines at Walmart - including savings on My First Trampoline and Skywalker trampolines
- Save up to $450 on a wide range of trampolines at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling round, square & rectangle trampolines from trusted brands including Skywalker & My First Trampoline
- Save up to 46% on Bounce Pro trampolines
- Save up to $95 on rectangle trampolines at Amazon
- Save on My First trampolines at Amazon
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
My First Trampoline is great for children. It comes in a hexagonal shape to lessen the risk of injury. It is easy to assemble and frames are well-built. A Skywalker trampoline is a popular brand since it is much more affordable and is made of good quality materials. It has a terrific bounce and is family-friendly. Rectangle trampolines are good for gymnasts, athletes, and jumpers. Skywalker trampolines come with an enclosure net for safety purposes.
Cyber Monday takes place straight after Black Friday and sees retailers offering new online deals and further price drops on a wide array of items. Some of the best discounts are available on tech gadgets, electronics, and appliances.
On Cyber Monday 2018, online sales were dominated by Amazon and Walmart with the two companies collectively generating over 80% of total online sales on that day.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe