BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Vacuum cleaner Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Deal Tomato have compared the best Miele, Dyson, Shark & Bissell vacuum cleaning appliance deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Vacuum deals:
- Save up to $300 off on a wide range of cordless, upright & robot vacuum cleaners at Amazon - including savings on Dyson, Shark, Bissell & Miele vacuums
- Save up to 53% on iRobot Roomba robot vacuums at Amazon - check deals on the best-selling iRobot Roomba 960, s9, i7, i7+, 650 and e5 models
- Save up to $250 on Dyson vacuums at Walmart - includes deals on Dyson V8, V7, V6 cordless vacuums
- Save up to 42% on Shark Navigator, ION, Apex & Rocket upright, cordless & robot vacuums - save on top-rated Shark vacuums and steam mops at Walmart.com
- Save up to 40% off on Bissell, Dirt Devil & Roomba vacuum cleaners at Walmart - including discounts on top-rated cordless & robot vacuums
- Save up to 60% on top rated Miele vacuum cleaners at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on Shark ION, Neato, Eufy, Roomba and ILIFE robot vacuums at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on robot vacuums at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The vacuum cleaner has become a key part of the daily cleaning routine. There are numerous vac brands and types that it's easier to find one that's suitable for every need. The Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick is a solid pick for allergy sufferers. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum delivers top maneuverability and suction power. The Shark ION Robot Vacuum specializes in removing pet hair.
Are Cyber Monday deals still offered by retailers? Cyber Monday, which follows Black Friday, typically sees top retail stores offering more discounts online, with a particular focus on gadgets and electronics.
Cyber Monday 2018 was successful for both Walmart and Amazon as the two retailers collectively amassed over 80% of the total online sales generated on that day.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Tomato