Cyber Security Hub Announces Accomplished Advisory Board
20 Dec, 2017, 08:00 ET
NEW YORK, December 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Dedicated to providing impactful and data-rich content to senior-level security professionals tasked with protecting their enterprise, Cyber Security Hub has announced its multifaceted editorial advisory board.
Holding titles from a variety of esteemed organizations, each member of Cyber Security Hub's advisory board contributes to the site's integrity, invoking a unique perspective that has been cultivated from extensive experience. In addition to regularly contributing to the site, the advisory board assists in guiding featured topics of discussion.
"As a board member, I will have the opportunity to contribute content and media to the site, as well as provide input for its editorial mission," said Rebecca Wynn, the head of information security at Matrix Medical Network and Cyber Security Hub advisory board member. "I will be in touch with the site's staff regularly, as it offers thought-leading custom content."
Members of Cyber Security Hub's advisory board include:
- Eric Brohm - Vice President, Cyber Security for Wyndham Worldwide. He leads teams responsible for: protecting the IT network and infrastructure, as well as identifying and responding to all cyber security risks.
- Jamal Hartenstein - Senior Program Manager for California Public Employees Retirement System's (CalPERS') IT Security Roadmap Program.
- Jim Routh - CSO and Global Security function leader, Aetna. He is the Chairman of the NH-ISAC Board.
- Bob Turner - Higher Education CISO who leads the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security and privacy program.
- Lisa Tuttle - CISO for SPX Corporation, previously served as the Director of Global Privacy and Data Governance for Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Vijay Vedanabhatla - Head of Security Architecture and Engineering at UPS, has over 15 years of experience in the space.
- Rebecca Wynn - Head of Information Security (Senior Director), responsible for leading Matrix Medical Networks' overall security strategy, security architecture development and security programs.
To learn more about Cyber Security Hub's mission and its advisory board, visit www.cshub.com.
About Cyber Security Hub
The Cyber Security Hub is an online news source for global cyber security professionals and business leaders who leverage technology and services to secure the entire perimeter in their enterprise.
We're dedicated to providing the latest industry news, thought leadership, and analysis in the cyber security space. Cyber Security Hub's expert commentary, tools, and resources are developed through obtaining data and interviewing end-users and analysts to deliver practical and strategic advice.
Learn more at CSHub.com.
Jason Koestenblatt, Editor in Chief, +908-310-6898;
Dorene Rettas, Head of U.S, +973-713-1097
Share this article