LONDON, Dec. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Daatrics Ltd., a startup that builds simple, modern wearable products for the most important people in your life, today announced its first product, Neebo, the world's most accurate and most intelligent infant monitor. Neebo's infant care system includes three pieces -- a beautifully designed, egg-shaped wearable for baby, a sleek mobile app and a minimalist charging station for parents. Neebo provides parents with the most accurate infant data stream on the market including monitoring of baby's heart rate, oxygen saturation, thermal state and audio environment, as well as a smart alert system. For an introductory price of $199 USD, Neebo is available for pre-order starting today at https://www.neebomonitor.com/.
Daatrics founder and CEO Andrey Khayrullaev was inspired to start Daatrics when he became a father two-and-a-half years ago.
"As a new parent, I searched extensively for an infant monitor that could offer accurate, medical-grade information and added peace of mind. Along the way, I encountered a lot of false readings from antiquated monitors so I knew there had to be a better way," said Andrey Khayrullaev, founder and chief executive officer of Daatrics. "Neebo's comprehensive monitoring system provides the most accurate data on the market and reassurance that many parents value greatly. We're pleased to be able to provide this advanced technology to help new parents better manage their babies' health and wellbeing."
Top 7 Features: Neebo
- Smartest, Most Accurate Monitoring. Neebo provides parents with the most accurate infant data stream on the market including monitoring a baby's heart rate, oxygen saturation, thermal state and sound, as well as a smart alert system. During Neebo's beta testing, every measurement was compared against the results of certified medical monitors to identify any discrepancies. Neebo's vitals are within 1% accuracy difference of medical grade systems; thus, it's the most accurate consumer infant monitoring system available on the market today.
- Crystal Clear Sound. Neebo comes with a secret "eavesdrop" feature which allows parents to listen in to important baby sounds while they are away. Neebo has an advanced algorithm that screens out irrelevant sounds like a bus driving by the house or a dog barking next door. The Neebo app also includes advanced artificial intelligence to learn more about your baby's normal versus abnormal sounds. This provides parent's piece of mind because there will be an app alert only when there is an abnormal noise.
- Clean, Modern Design. Neebo's wearable shape fits on baby's wrist and looks like an egg, a natural form that's traditionally associated with the baby. As small as 21 mm wide by 29 mm high, Neebo is the only device that's small enough to be placed over a newborn's wrist. This is important because the wrist is the most accurate place to measure baby's vital signs.
- Child-safe. Neebo is safe with encapsulated electronics, delivered in a durable and heat-resistant case. The materials used in Neebo's enclosure are soft, breathable, eco-friendly and BPA free, meeting the highest standards of child safety. Neebo's wearable is built from a medical grade plastic (the same as Lego™), a medical silicone band and includes no paint. The logo is engraved in a matte finish. Unlike most Wi-Fi/Bluetooth alternatives, Neebo's autonomous operation and use of proprietary algorithms prevents it from emitting high or chronic electromagnetic radiation. The specially designed childproof clasp prevents the band being unlocked without adult supervision.
- Child-friendly Colors. Neebo comes in five fun and modern matte colors, including Green, Blue, Pink, Grey and Yellow.
- Waterproof. Neebo is waterproof IP 67 – up to one meter – so it can conveniently be worn during bath time, hand washing, and playtime.
- Long Lasting Battery. Neebo uses a standard wireless charging system. Its minimalist, magnetized design, similar to that of the Apple Watch charger, will charge the Neebo wearable in just one hour. Neebo will work for about one week if you use it actively and 20 days if you just use it during the night.
Neebo Use Cases
- Is my child breathing? Neebo's answer to one of the biggest parental fears is to track baby's heart rate in real time, thus decreasing worry and overall anxiety.
- Is my child healthy? Neebo tracks baby's blood oxygen levels. This is the ultimate measurement for exposing heart disease, immunodeficiency or respiratory problems.
- Is my child too cold/warm? Neebo provides parents with the crucial data necessary to maintain a baby's neutral thermal environment so baby remains at an ideal temperature day and night.
- Is my child awake? Unlike other baby monitors that transfer all sounds, Neebo filters out background noise so parents can hear baby more clearly. Then, Neebo's app notifies them so they know when baby is awake or asleep.
- Is my child treated well? With Neebo, parents can hear what's happening around the baby while they are away at work or at the store. For example, when a baby is left with a nanny, you can monitor remotely and make sure your baby is being properly cared for.
- Will I miss an emergency? Neebo's three-stage notification delivery system makes sure that every emergency situation is notified to the parent.
Pricing and Availability
Neebo is now available for U.S. pre-order at https://www.neebomonitor.com/. Pricing for Neebo will start at a special preorder price of $199, with an estimated shipping date of Q2 2017. The companion Neebo app (iOS and Android) will be free to download when the baby care system ships.
Founded in 2014, Daatrics builds simple, modern wearable products for the most important people in your life, from infants to the elderly. Daatrics' first product, Neebo, is an infant care system including an egg-shaped wearable, sleek mobile app and minimalist charging station. Neebo provides parents with the most accurate infant data stream on the market including monitoring of baby's heart rate, oxygen saturation, thermal state and sound, as well as a smart alert system. Daatrics was founded in London by entrepreneur and technologist Andrey Khayrullaev and its investors include EnchantVC and Reventu VC. Learn more about Neebo and Daatrics at http://daatrics.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/daatrics-reinvents-the-baby-monitor-300374372.html
SOURCE Daatrics Ltd.