REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- B2BSignals data-as-a-service now provides free access to its proprietary database. The Explorer Tool allows sales and marketing professionals to preview data before buying. After the latest release, B2BSignals acted upon feedback, turning trial and demo requests into a simple search. Anyone now can search for companies or technology products on the website. The free search scans market and prospect intelligence across 20+ industries, 31+ million contacts, 46,000+ companies, and 22,000+ products install base information.
"Company executives are eager to sign up for our services after testing the data," says Prashant Tyagi, Senior Director of Product Management at B2BSignals. "With the Explorer tool, we have been able to assuage concerns by providing users with access to the data upfront. Users see the potential benefits before committing to anything. This way they can explore what insights B2BSignals can provide, and sign up with confidence when they are ready to execute."
B2BSignals is also integrated into the Salesify solutions portfolio. The Explorer Tool mines relational data, allowing users to discover opportunities, including metrics on technology, user expertise, functional responsibilities, and other market insights.
On February 28th, 2017, at 10:00am PST, David Spark, owner of Spark Media, will present a live webinar discussing how companies use audience targeting and personalized content to improve conversion. Those interested may register online.
The B2BSignals solution includes:
- 3.5 million technology installs
- 557,000 locations
- 20+ industries
- 31+ million contacts
- 46,000+ companies
- 22,000+ products install base information - along with all the attributes in the database and advanced filtering to do granular, focused searches
- 24/7 access to data analysts on the B2BSignals team to prepare, pull and create data reports
- Access to 370 million raw records including international data
- 80+% contact record accuracy guaranteed
- 45-day data refresh
- Proprietary database that is never purchased through third parties
- Validated data, with over 850 people managing the data classification / data science and data validation
- Self-service access to the largest database of customer product base information in North America
- Customer install base information by competitor, region, vertical, company type and size
- Market Insights (pending early 2017 release) and market share information for planning
Since 2005, Salesify has given companies a single, integrated solution that is dynamic and powerful enough to deliver leads and help to close deals faster, through reliable sales- and marketing-ready solutions. Developed, implemented and supported by Salesify, B2BSignals provides integrated and focused solutions for sales, marketing, and executives to have meaningful conversations with their prospects sooner & fine-tune marketing campaigns to relevant targets. B2BSignals is powered by DaaS, NLP, and provides access to the Salesify proprietary data dictionary, resulting in deep insights on companies, targeted role-based contacts, and technology product install base information.