NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Growing need for eco-friendly data center cooling solutions is one of the drivers driving the data center liquid cooling market"
The global data center liquid cooling size is estimated to grow from USD 827.8 million in 2016 to USD 2969.8 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.11%. There is an increasing need for eco-friendly data center cooling solutions that can operate with low energy requirements. This requires the adoption of direct and indirect liquid cooling for providing advanced and efficient solutions & services, acting as one of the drivers for the data center liquid cooling. These liquid cooling solutions require large amounts of supporting infrastructure, including large supply of the liquid as well as vats to hold servers.
This incurs additional investments which hinders end users to adopt these solutions, but proves to be cost-effective for some duration as liquid cooling solutions are highly energy-efficient.
"Indirect liquid cooling solutions market accounts for the largest market share during the forecast period"
The indirect liquid cooling by type of cooling solution is estimated to grow with the largest market share during the forecast period. Direct liquid cooling solutions are in demand and are expected to grow, and obtain a higher market share in the future, as they provide advanced cooling for high density data centers that further helps in reducing the total energy consumption.
"The installation and deployment service market is expected to gain traction during the forecast period"
The liquid cooling data center service market includes design & consulting, installation & deployment, and support & maintenance services, in which the installation and deployment service market holds the largest market share during the forecast period. Installation and deployment services facilitate assembling, installation, retrofitting, and deployment of the liquid cooled solutions for data centers which is further driving the market.
"APAC is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America has captured the largest market share in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue in the coming years. This region is an early adopter of this technology and has witnessed rapid adoption due to the availability of comprehensive solutions. On the other hand, APAC's data center liquid cooling solutions are expected to witness exponential growth and projected to be the fastest-growing region for the global data center liquid cooling. This is mainly attributed to the growing requirement of liquid cooling data centers that can be scaled and customized according to user requirements.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 25%, Tier 2: 25%, and Tier 3: 50%
- By Designation: C level: 50%, Director level: 25%, and Others: 25%
- By Region: North America: 50%, Europe: 25%, APAC: 25%,
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Asetek (Denmark)
2. Rittal GmbH and Co. Kg. (Germany)
3. Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
4. Schneider Electric SE (France)
5. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
6. Green Revolution Cooling Inc. (U.S.)
7. Midas Green Technologies LLC (U.S.)
8. Allied Control Ltd. (Hong Kong)
9. Green Data Center LLP (Malaysia)
10. Horizon Computing Solutions (France)
The total data center liquid cooling market contains solutions and services. The solutions market is segmented on the basis of types of cooling solutions that include indirect liquid cooling and direct liquid cooling. The services market includes design & consulting, installation & deployment, and support & maintenance services. Further, the market is segmented on the basis of data center type which includes small & medium-sized data centers, enterprise data centers, and large data centers. Moreover, the market is also segmented on various industries that include BFSI, IT & telecom, government & defense, healthcare, research & academic, retail, energy, manufacturing, and others (media & entertainment and transportation & logistics). The entire market is segmented based on five major global regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the data center liquid cooling comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04360124-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001