CHICAGO, Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
According to Arizton's recent research report, the data center market in India is expected to reach a revenue of approximately $4 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of around 9% during the period 2018−2024. The market research report offers market share analysis in terms of power capacity (Megawatt (MW)) and area (square feet).
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad are witnessing high investments from local and global operators in the data center market in India.
- Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are likely to emerge as the most sought-after locations for mega-datacenter development in India.
- Power fluctuations and outages will drive datacenter operators to procure 2N redundant UPS and generator systems in the India data center market.
- Around 20 projects fall under the Tier III category in the India data center market.
- Colt DCS is planning to invest around $300 million in a hyperscale data center facility in India.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2018−2024
- Market Size & Forecast by Power Capacity (MW) | 2018−2024
- Market Size & Forecast by Area (Square Feet) | 2018−2024
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation - Detailed analysis by electrical construction, mechanical construction, IT infrastructure, general construction, tier standards, and geography.
- Competitive Landscape – Profiling 10 IT infrastructure providers, 13 data center investors, and 15 support infrastructure providers.
Download your free sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/data-center-market-in-india#requestsample
India Data Center Market – Segmentation
This market research report includes a detailed segmentation of the market by electrical construction, mechanical construction, IT infrastructure, general construction, tier standards, and geography.
- The significant interest is shown by the Federal and State Government to build and operate data center facilities across all the states in the country.
- The installation of on-site water treatment plants is likely to be a mandatory requirement in India.
- IT Infrastructure
- Storage Devices
- Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer Switch and Switchgears
- Rack PDU
- Other Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Other Infrastructure
- General Construction
- Building Development
- Installation & Commissioning
- Building Design
- Physical Security
- Tier Standard
- Tier I and Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
India Data Center Market –Geography
In terms of geography, thedata center market in Indiais divided into Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana, and other states. Maharashtra, especially Mumbai is the hub for facilities deployment by major companies such as AWS, Microsoft, Alibaba, and Google.
Download your free sample today!https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/data-center-market-in-india#requestsample
- Market Segmentation by Geography
- Other States
- Geographic Market Size & Forecast | 2018−2024
- Power Capacity (MW)
- Area (Square Feet)
Major vendors in the Indian data center market are:
- IT Infrastructure Providers
- Dell Technologies
- Data Center Investors
- Bharti Airtel (NXTRA DATA)
- Bridge Data Centres
- BSNL Data Center
- COLT DCS
- GPX Global Systems
- ITI Limited
- NTT Communications (Netmagic)
- Pi DATACENTERS
- Reliance Communications (Global Cloud Xchange)
- Sify Technology
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (STT GDC)
- Support Infrastructure Providers
- Climaveneta (Mitsubishi Electric)
- Delta Group
- Larson & Turbo (L&T) Construction
- NetRack Enclosures
- Riello UPS
- Schneider Electric
- Sterling and Wilson (Shapoorji Pallonji Group)
Explore our Data Center Knowledge Base to know more about the industry.
Read some of the top-selling reports:
- Data Center Colocation Market in APAC - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2018-2023
- Data Center Construction Market in APAC - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2018-2023
- Data Center Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2018−2023
- Data Center Market in US - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2018−2023
Arizton – Advisory and Intelligence is a premium and innovation-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Mail: [email protected]
Call: +1-312-235-2040/ +1-302-469-0707
SOURCE Arizton Advisory & Intelligence