30 Apr, 2020, 08:30 ET
BANGALORE, India, April 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Data Center Rack market size was USD 2.338 Billion in 2019 and is forecast to hit USD 3.325 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 5.1 % in 2021-2026.
Furthermore, the global data rack industry was valued at USD 2.0 Billion (manufacturer's revenue) in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion (manufacturer's revenue) by 2023. The global data rack ex-prices, from the manufacturer's point of view, are about USD 300-650 /unit.
Some of the major factors that are contributing to the growth of data center rack market size are increasing deployment in colocation facilities, rising server density, and the adoption of robust racks.
This study focuses on the status of the global Rack Data Center, future outlook, growth potential, key industry, and key players. The objective of this study is to present the creation of the Data Center Rack in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-17B2445/covid-19-impact-on-global-data-center-rack
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DATA CENTER RACK MARKET SIZE
- The growing installation of data centers all over the world is the key driving force increasing data center rack market size. Also, driving market growth is the increasing demand for technology services and the rising investment from major companies.
- The industry has witnessed a transition to the server-based rack data center, which is expected to play a critical role in allowing IT teams to meet rapidly changing business needs while at the same time reducing both operational and capital spending.
- With emerging technology and the introduction of high-density servers, rack infrastructure has become an essential feature in data centers. When manufacturing a data center rack factors like, the need to host servers efficiently, manage cables, and promote airflow to ensure maximum data center efficiency has to be considered. Hence, manufacturers concentrate on the continuous enhancement of their products by incorporating many features, which is, in turn, expected to drive the growth of data center rack market size.
- High capital investments in data center rack systems deliver several opportunities for business growth. However, virtualization, blade servers, and consolidation pose a challenge for the growth of the data center rack market.
- Growing end-user adoption due to the availability of low-cost rack solutions is expected to have a beneficial effect on the growth of the global data center rack market over the forecast period
Inquire for Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-17B2445/Covid_19_Impact_on_Global_Data_Center_Rack_Market
DATA CENTER RACK MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- North America is expected to hold the largest data center rack market share. The key reason behind this estimation is the popularity of data center racks among users, the presence of many data center facilities, and the availability of advanced infrastructure in the region.
- The Asia Pacific, by comparison, is considered to be the fastest-growing data center rack business network. Countries such as India and China are adopting the new technologies, hence giving the necessary push for the growth of the global data center rack market.
- The data center rack enclosure segment is expected to hold the highest market share. In 2016 the data center rack enclosure accounted for 81 percent of units.
- The top manufacturers include Emerson Electric, Eaton, Schneider Electric, HPE, and Dell. Emerson Electric is the number one producer in the world. The shipments to Emerson in 2016 were 702.1 K units. Emerson owns 16 % of the global data center rack market share.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-17B2445/Covid_19_Impact_on_Global_Data_Center_Rack_Market_
DATA CENTER RACK MARKET ANALYSIS BY COMPETITORS
The data center rack market is concentrated, with many regional and national companies. Market players leverage advanced technologies to provide high-quality products that meet the emerging needs of end-user industries. The data center rack market report offers an overview of the competitive environment of the market and with details on the products provided by the companies. Some of the major players that are analyzed in this report are,
- Emerson Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Chatsworth Products
- Tripp Lite
- Black Box
- AMCO Enclosures
COVID-19 IMPACT ON GLOBAL DATA CENTER RACK MARKET
A data center rack is a kind of physical steel and electronic structure designed to house servers, networking tools, cables, and other computer equipment for data centers. This physical structure allows for the positioning and orchestration of equipment inside a data center facility.
Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 100 countries. The global impacts of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt and will have a major impact on the 2020 Data Center Rack market.
DATA CENTER RACK BREAKDOWN DATA BY TYPE
- Open Frame Racks
- Rack Enclosures
- Wall-mount Racks.
DATA CENTER RACK BREAKDOWN DATA BY APPLICATION
- Networking Data Center Rack Application
- Servers Data Center Rack Application
BUY NOW: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-17B2445
SIMILAR REPORTS :
● Data Center Rack and Enclosure Market Report
Enclosures are racks fitted with side panels and front and rear doors. The global Data Center Rack and Enclosure market size was USD 2.000 Billion in 2018 and is projected to hit USD 4.290 Billion by the end of 2025, rising at a CAGR of 10.0 percent between 2019 and 2025.
This report studies the market size (value and volume) of the Data Center Rack and Enclosure by players, countries, product types and end industries, 2014-2018 historical data, and 2019-2025 forecast data. Furthermore, this study also analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and trends, opportunities and threats, risks and entry barriers, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-3T245/data-center-rack-and-enclosure
● Data Center Rack Server Market Report
The global Data Center Rack Server market size was USD 36.750 Billion in 2019, and it is projected to hit USD 105.590 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 16.2 percent in 2021-2026.
Datacenter rack server solutions are gaining significant importance among organizations as they are flexible and make conventional technologies easy to migrate. Rack servers can be mounted at low initial cost and can also be run at a lower cost than other technologies.
This study focuses on the status of the global Rack Server data center, future outlook, growth potential, key industry, and key players. The objective of this study is to present the creation of the Data Center Rack Server in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-10B1860/global-data-center-rack-server
● Data Center Cooling Market Report
In 2017, the global data center cooling market size was estimated at USD 8.384 Billion and was expected to reach USD 23.215 billion by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 13.7 percent from 2018 to 2025.
Cloud center operators are using cooling systems to maintain the temperature within an acceptable level in data centers. Information centers need to operate 24/7 to handle large quantities of data efficiently. The equipment dissipates heat energy in data processing, which generates the need for cooling to prevent damage caused by overheating to the equipment. This is expected to increase the data center cooling market size.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Auto-2V331/data-center-cooling
● Data Center Rack PDU Market Report
The study report studies the demand for Data Center Rack PDU using various methodologies and analyses to provide reliable and comprehensive market information. The study includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East & Africa, etc. Based on global sales, the study lists the major producers in the regions and their respective market share. It also outlines their strategic developments in recent years, investments in product innovation and leadership changes to remain ahead in the market.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-2U290/data-center-rack-pdu
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Share this article