Data Center RFID Market by Solution Types , by Service Type , by Data Center Type - Global Forecast to 2020
Jun 15, 2015, 01:34 ET
NEW YORK, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The report on the data center RFID market focuses on various solutions, services, verticals, and end users. North America, Europe, and APAC are the top three regions that are estimated to hold the largest market shares in the year 2015. Manual handling and managing of assets in a data center is no longer an easy job and requires effective management, which fuels the demand for RFID technology in data center management. The use of RFID in data center enables tracking, identifying, and managing of data center assets such as servers, routers, cabinets, and other IT assets more accurately. It increases efficiency and productivity by decreasing the manual workforce which can be used for other vital tasks in an organization. The global market for data center RFID is expected to depict a growing picture in the coming years and the increasing number of data centers in Asia-Pacific is expected to accelerate the growth of the data center RFID market.
The various factors driving these markets are also described in the regional sections of the report. Apart from the regional analysis, the trends of the component markets and reasons for the rise in the market size of a particular solution and segment market have also been describe. The report ends with the competitive landscape highlighting the recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A), venture funding, and product developments that have happened in the industry in the recent past; the company profiles section highlights the players' dominance in this market and their strategies for expansions, to gain larger market share in the data center RFID market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and Porter analysis), analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the network analytics market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on data center RFID solutions and services offered by the top 10 players in the data center RFID market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the data center RFID market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for data center RFID solutions and services across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the data center RFID market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of leading players in the data center RFID market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03009323-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Share this article