HACKENSACK, N.J., June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Data Foundations, Inc., a leading developer of enterprise data management and governance solutions, today announced the immediate availability of OneData Release 6® the company's latest master data management solution. New enhancements to OneData provide organizations with superior data governance functionality, enabling business users to manage an enterprise's shareable data assets such as master data, reference data and metadata, in a uniform manner. With advanced data governance functionality, companies can unify critical data assets in order to improve productivity, adhere to regulatory compliance and improve the return on their technology investment.
Recently ranked highest in an MDM Vendor Ranking Report conducted by a leading analyst firm, OneData 6.0 continues to offer leading edge capabilities at a lower total cost of ownership. More specifically, the new enhancements include:
- Graphical Process Modeling Interface -- enables users to create process wizards easily without any coding, to quickly adapt the solution to specific customer needs. Also enables rapid prototyping of MDM processes with minimal change management requirements.
- Multi-Project Repository Segmentation -- enables users to maximize ROI by utilizing a single repository for multiple MDM domains or different business units, with autonomous administration of each segment.
- High-Performance Data Acquisition With Exception Queue – re-architected for high performance and scalability to meet high-volume MDM requirements.
- Advanced Hierarchy Management -- enables drag-and-drop support, graphical navigation and explosion of branches. Provides multiple ways to version hierarchies, and sophisticated workflows.
- Out-Of-The-Box Integration With Trillium Software -- a built in technology adaptor for the Trillium Software System®, providing out-of-the-box support for initiatives such as customer master data management (CMDM) and customer data integration (CDI).
"The latest release of OneData reduces our customers' operating costs and improves utilization," said Eugene Apanasenko, Chief Technology Officer of Data Foundations. "While OneData continues to provide global organizations with end-to-end full lifecycle MDM and data governance capabilities, Release 6 specifically bolsters our capabilities in process modeling and hierarchy management, and lays the foundation for domain-specific solutions such as Customer MDM."
OneData is a comprehensive, flexible Master Data Management solution. As a fully browser-based, configurable and extensible offering, OneData provides global organizations with a complete data governance and management platform that allows them to harness the value of their organizational data assets. The solution provides powerful features out of the box to create and maintain master data and hierarchies, including a business-user interface, and the ability to version, approve and deploy master data to all of their enterprise systems.
About Data Foundations, Inc
Data Foundations provides innovative software products that enable organizations to better manage and gain greater value from their shared enterprise data, such as customer, product, employee and supplier. By developing a strategic foundational layer of accurate, consistent and shareable corporate information, companies can improve their enterprise business processes that directly impact profits and customer satisfaction. Data Foundations' Master Data Management product, OneData MDM, was recently ranked highest in an MDM Vendor Ranking Report conducted by a leading analyst firm. Used worldwide by customers for customer and counterparty data integration, product data cleansing and harmonization, reference data management (analytical MDM) and metadata management, OneData customers include Avon Products, Cargill, Chubb, General Electric, Novartis, Pepsico, WellPoint and numerous federal government agencies. For more information, please visit datafoundations.com or call (201) 489-5600.
Data Foundations and OneData are trademarks of Data Foundations, Inc. The names of actual companies or products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Data Foundations, Inc.