NEW YORK, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Social media advertising spend in China stood at US$2.3 billion by end of 2014, accounting for 9.5% of total online advertising. During 2010-2014, Social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 49.5%. This growth is expected to continue in 2015 with brands expected to spend US$3.5 billion, representing an increase of 53.2% over 2014. Over the forecast period (2015-2019), Socintel360 expects Social media advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 46.1% to reach US$16.1 billion in 2019, accounting for 24.3% of the total online advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2010-2019). This report provides trend analysis through charts and tables. The social media advertising spend database breaks down into following nine key areas -
- Market Share of Social Media: This report provides social media advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
- Budget Allocation: This report provides budget allocation by key segments including advertising, staffing, consulting, and technology.
- Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
- Format Split: This report provides break down by the following formats:
Display Ad Spend
Video Ad Spend
Each of the format segments above is broken down further into channel – desktop and mobile.
- Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals.
Food & Beverages
Health & Beauty
Technology & ICT Services
Leisure Travel & Tourism
Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key marketing objectives:
Lead Generation/Increase Traffic
- By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of social gaming advertising spend by following categories:
Around Games & Apps Environment Ad Spend
In Game Environment Ad Spend
In Game Immersive Ad Spend
Exclusive Advertising Games Spend
- By Social Networking Sites: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2010-2014).
- Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02909382-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001