TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DataMentors, a leading Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) provider, announced today it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the 2015 "Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools" report. This is the ninth consecutive year that DataMentors has appeared in the Data Quality Magic Quadrant. The report positions providers of data quality solutions based on ability to execute and completeness of vision.
"We are proud to be recognized by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for nine years in a row," said Bob Orf, Chief Executive Officer of DataMentors. "We are committed to leveraging our expertise in data quality and integration in an environment in which speed and scalability are increasingly important for our customers to address today's business challenges."
DataMentors recently made news with the announcement of its merger with Relevate (www.relevategroup.com), a leading marketing data and services provider. With the close of the merger, DataMentors and Relevate became the industry's leading provider of DaaS. The combined company's offerings include data quality and integration, real-time capabilities, and robust data sets. Featured products include:
- DataFuse: The integration and data quality engine that serves as the foundation of marketing database development
- Custom DaaS Solutions: Customized real-time data assets created from the modern data ecosystem
- Relevate Auto: The leading VIN on more than 188 million cars, trucks and SUVs, including make/model/year, enhanced with deep consumer demographics and propensity models
- Relevate Mover: Includes data on new movers, a rolling one year database of more than 25 million new movers and new homeowners, enhanced with consumer demographics
- Relevate Email: A high-quality, permission-based national file with over 198 million unique email addresses
- Relevate Telematch: A robust database of more than 280 million listings, including cell phone, wireless, cable and VoIP residential listing with complete names and current postal addresses
- PinPoint: Fast, flexible business intelligence designed for business users
- SmartSelect: 24x7 access to counts, orders and reports
"As consumers today move faster, marketers are challenged to access and derive real-time value from the data that is constantly being produced," said Anders Ekman, President of DataMentors. "DataMentors continues to innovate in developing solutions that provide businesses with an always on stream of relevant data-driven insights to drive successful outcomes."
DataMentors is the industry's leading provider of Data-as-a-Service (DaaS). Our comprehensive data solutions help clients grow, acquire, and retain their most profitable customers with cross-channel marketing strategies. We help companies leverage the modern data ecosystem and real-time data analytics to create a customized "always on" dataset of consumers where purchase is imminent. For more information, visit www.datamentors.com.
Magic Quadrant Disclaimer:
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools, Saul Judah, Ted Friedman, 18 November 2015