BURLINGTON, Vt., Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Dealer.com (www.dealer.com), the global leader in online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, today announced that it has strengthened its leadership team with the addition of five vice presidents. The company also noted that its total employee headcount recently reached 425, an increase of 182 people for the year to date.
"Dealer.com has been growing rapidly for the past few years, but given our dynamic pace in 2010, I felt we had reached a point where it was critical to bolster our management structure and processes to ensure that we continue to build a strong infrastructure," said Rick Gibbs, President and Chief Technology Officer. "With a stronger team in place, we will be better positioned to sharpen our focus on delivering best-in-class solutions and an exceptional customer experience across our product suite."
The five new vice presidents are:
- Kristin Halpin, VP – Human Resources, joined Dealer.com in 2009 and has more than 20 years of experience in dynamic human resources environments (including eight years in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region) with Expedia, General Electric and IDX Systems Corp. She holds a B.S. degree from St. Michael's College and an Associate of Science degree from Champlain College.
- Tom O'Leary, VP – Sales, joined the company in 2009 and has nearly 20 years of experience in the automotive industry, most recently with eBizAutos, Tesla Motors and eBay Motors. Tom holds a B.S. degree from Furman University.
- Bryan Landerman, VP – Engineering, has been with Dealer.com for three years, progressing through a variety of positions and helping to strengthen the engineering team by adding new methodologies and processes. He was previously with CIGNA, and earned his B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Connecticut.
- Dan Jackson, VP – Account Management, has been with the company for five years, leading the world-class service and sales organization that is responsible for managing relationships with OEMs, dealers and dealer groups. Dan holds B.S. and B.A. degrees from St. Michael's College and the University of Canterbury.
- Chris Stephenson, VP – Business Solutions, joined Dealer.com in 2007 with 18 years of specialty retail experience developing and implementing award-winning technology solutions to solve complex business problems. He was previously with Eastern Mountain Sports, and earned his B.A. degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
About Dealer.com (www.dealer.com)
Dealer.com is the global leader in online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, providing award winning e-marketing solutions to OEMs, auto dealers and media companies. The company's innovative websites and integrated online tools significantly lower the cost of customer acquisition, enhancing dealers' efficiency and profitability. More dealerships use the Dealer.com platform than any other platform in the world.
Recent national and international accolades include: Inc. magazine's 2010 Top Small Company Workplaces and Inc. 5000, the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, top ranking in The Net Promoter® Score Survey of customer satisfaction, Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 and the Web Marketing Association's Automobile Standard of Excellence. In addition, Dealer.com was the 2009 Top Rated Website Provider on DrivingSales.com, and won the 2010 Dealers' Choice Diamond Award for Best Website Solution and the 2009 Most Comprehensive Search Marketing Platform Award from the Automotive Search Marketing Association. For more information visit: http://www.dealer.com/promo/look-inside.htm
For additional information contact: