LOS ANGELES, July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DealOz, Inc., a leading textbook price comparison engine, today announced the release of newly designed mobile apps for iOS and Android, and a revamped website, www.dealoz.com. Students and parents can now utilize powerful, free shopping tools to help save up to 97% on textbooks, whether at home or on-the-go.
Textbooks are not only expensive, but are often re-sold just a few months later, making pricing the number one concern for students. That's why DealOz has designed a reliable and easy-to-use shopping engine that fetches products and pricing trends from over 20,000 online retailers, placing the lowest prices at their fingertips.
"College is a lot of things, but cheap isn't one of them," Charles Lu, founder and CEO, reluctantly stated. "Our obsession is to reduce the stress of textbook costs on students by affording them the opportunity to save money for more important things, such as Easy Mac and the timeless toga ensemble."
New DealOz features include:
- New mobile apps, providing barcode scanning and real-time pricing updates.
- Price alerts that help you buy textbooks from any store at the price range you want.
- Textbook specific search filter that ensures the access code you are looking for is included.
- Adaptive shopping recommendations tailored just for your shopping needs.
Test drive DealOz by comparing prices on this year's most popular textbooks.
- USC bookstore - Chemistry: Molecular Approach 3rd Edition (ISBN 9780321809247): $329.25 new
DealOz current lowest price - $20.00 used, 93% off
- University of Missouri bookstore - Human Anatomy & Physiology 9th Edition (ISBN 9780321743268): $279.00 new
DealOz current lowest price - $9.26 used (Amazon Prime), 97% off
With rising tuitions, increasing costs of living, and the general anxiety that comes with living away from home - wildly expensive textbooks should be the last thing on a student's mind. DealOz can help decrease textbook prices by up to 97%, delivering happiness to students and parents.
DealOz believes that people with passion can change the world for the better. We are passionate in making people's lives a little less complicated by providing the most intelligent, reliable, and customer-obsessed shopping experience – Delivering a little bit of happiness, one day at a time.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dealoz-saves-students-up-to-97-on-college-textbooks-with-launch-of-new-mobile-apps-and-website-300297519.html