AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Deals2Buy (www.deals2buy.com), a leading product offers website in the United States, announced today a new design that streamlines navigation, making it easier than ever to browse by category and help access the best deals on the Web.
Founded in 2002, Deals2Buy is best known for its tech and gadget deals, highlighting deep discounts on computers, tablets, cameras, cell phones and more. The site also curates offers for a variety of other categories, from shoes and clothing to travel and home goods. Deals2Buy was acquired in 2009 by RetailMeNot, Inc., the world's largest marketplace for digital offers.
"We're excited to offer new tools to make it even easier for consumers to easily browse our handpicked, deeply-discounted product deals," said Mike Spankie, director of merchandising of Deals2Buy. "Nearly half of our users visit the site daily, so the new features and functionality allow these active deal seekers to quickly find amazing discounts on the products they're interested in."
New website features include:
- New responsive design: Easily browse Deals2Buy on your laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone
- Callout badges: Each day users can see what offers are new since the last day they visited the site, as well as other badges to indicate noteworthy deals, exclusives and staff picks.
- Expiration countdown: Deals expiring in three days or less will now be flagged with a countdown so you don't miss out
- Today's hottest deals: Sort by the "Hottest" or "Newest" deals on the homepage and easily jump to any category
- Improved navigation: Always know which category you are browsing with the new floating category header
- Sharing: Easily share deals on social media or via email with the new share capabilities
Our best deals on the products you love are now available for iPhone and Android! Download the new Deals2Buy app and be the first to know when amazing deals become available. Hundreds of new offers are added every day!
Deals2Buy app users can:
- View homepage deals on the smartphone as they appear on the Deals2Buy website
- Access new deals on the "Today" tab
- Get notifications and badges indicating that new deals have been posted
- Save favorite deals for later
- Easily leave feedback for the Deals2Buy team with the in-app feedback form
Founded in 2002, Deals2Buys (www.deals2buy.com) is best known for its tech products and gadgets deals, including computers, cameras, cell phones and more. But the site also offers huge discounts on a variety of products, from shoes and toys to watches and home goods. Deals2Buy is operated by RetailMeNot, Inc., the world's largest marketplace for digital offers. Consumers can shop while on-the-go by downloading the Deals2Buy mobile app: http://d2b-prod.parseapp.com/.
Follow Deals2Buy on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ by visiting http://www.retailmenot.com/corp/websites.
About RetailMeNot, Inc.
RetailMeNot, Inc. (http://www.retailmenot.com/corp/) operates the world's largest marketplace for digital offers. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers from their favorite retailers and brands. During the 12 months ended September 30, 2014, RetailMeNot, Inc. experienced more than 655 million visits to its websites. In 2013, RetailMeNot estimates $3.5 billion in its paid retailer sales were attributable to consumer traffic from digital offers in its marketplace. Its mobile apps have been downloaded over 21 million times. The RetailMeNot, Inc. portfolio includes RetailMeNot.com, the largest digital offer marketplace in the United States; RetailMeNot.ca in Canada; VoucherCodes.co.uk, the largest digital offers marketplace in the United Kingdom; Deals.com in Germany; Actiepagina.nl, a leading digital offers site in the Netherlands; ma-reduc.com and Bons-de-Reduction.com, leading digital offers sites in France; Poulpeo.com, a leading digital offers site with cash back in France; and Deals2Buy.com, a leading digital offers site in North America. RetailMeNot, Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol "SALE." Investors interested in learning more about the company can visit http://investor.retailmenot.com.
RetailMeNot PR Department
+1 512 777 2957
Allison+Partners Public Relations