VANCOUVER, B.C., Sept. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Deep Neural Networks Market is projected to reach USD 5.98 billion in 2027. The market is expected to be driven owing to expansion in the big data analytics, emergence of deep learning through neural networks and cognitive analytical procedures in various verticals including IT & telecommunication, BFSI, e-commerce, and healthcare, among others. The rising implementation of the deep neural networks in clinical diagnosis, image & signal analysis and interpretation, and drug & vaccine development, among others, are propelling the market growth broadly. The BFSI sector segment had a mentionable market share due to numerous application areas related to financial analysis, predictive costing, risk investigation, and others.
By eliminating the logical burden from an application developer and disregarding the rule-based preset algorithms, deep neural networks sets an artificial humanlike cognizance which further opens up a wide range of new possibilities to solve many kind of applications without a human inspector. Incorporating neural networks make the computer visions quite easier to work with and extends the limit of what the conventional programming could do.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/76
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Software and applications are the most commonly used attributes that have been incorporating deep neural networks in use for research simulators, building visualization to monitor training process, simulate the behavior of consumers using apps and software, among others. Software and application sub-segment is expected to be growing at a CAGR of 22.6% throughout the forecast period.
- The market is projected to witness substantial growth owing to its extensive implementation in various sectors especially in North American region. Increasing use of advanced technology in BFSI, IT & telecommunication and healthcare sectors is anticipated to stimulate demand for the deep neural networks in the region.
- The deep neural networks are widely used in the field of visualization and visual analytics for the communicating information and discovering meaningful insights by using various visual encodings to transform the abstract data into useful representations.
- In 2018, Switzerland based leading AI tech company, Starmind, announced an investment of USD 15 million in its self-learning next generation designing and algorithms, based on the artificial neural network.
- Key players in the market include Google, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Qualcomm, Intel, Ward Systems, Starmind, Neurala, NeuralWare, and Clarifai, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Deep Neural Networks Market on the basis of Component, Application, Deployment Mode, End-Use Verticals, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Software & Application
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Data Preprocessing
- Analytical Tools
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & Biotechnology
- Energy & Utilities
- Manufacturing Industries
- Retail & E-Commerce
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Precision Agriculture Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By Application (Yield Monitoring, Field Mapping, Crop Scouting), By Technology (Guidance Technology, Remote Sensing, Variable-Rate Technology), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Artificial Intelligence Market By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Context-Aware Computing), By End-User Industry (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Automotive), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
DApps Market By Blockchain (EOS, TRON, Ethereum, IOST, Steem, Neo, Others), By Category (Gambling, Exchange, High-Risk, Game, Others), By End-Use Industry (E-Commerce, Healthcare, Transportation, Others), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Hyperautomation Market By Technology (Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Biometrics, Chatbots, Natural Language Generation (NLG)), Industry Verticals (BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare), Forecasts to 2027
AI-based Sensors Market By Type (Case-based reasoning, Ambient-intelligence, Neural networks, Inductive learning, Others), By Application (Biosensor, Health Monitoring, Maintenance, and Inspection, Human-computer interaction, Others), By Technology, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Farming Market By Farming Type (Livestock Monitoring, Precision Farming, Others), By Offerings (Software, Hardware, Others) and By Application (Livestock Monitoring Application, Precision Farming Application, Others), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Read full Press Release at : https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-deep-neural-networks-market
SOURCE Emergen Research