NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Continuously evolving cyber-attack techniques is a major driving factor for the deep packet inspection and processing market"
The market is estimated to grow from USD 7.01 billion in 2016 to USD 18.60 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 21.6%. The need for robust cyber security solutions and network performance management & optimization solutions to efficiently manage today's complex networking environment in compliance with the standards and regulations are some of the driving factors for the deep packet inspection and processing market.
"Data Loss/Leak Prevention (DLP) management to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The data loss/leak prevention and management is one of the fastest-growing application based on deep packet inspection technology. DLP techniques have evolved from reactive protection to proactive protection-based model, making it addressable to the latest technologies and trends such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), mobile device penetration, and ever growing sophistication of data breaches and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). Other growth factors of DLP techniques are increasing need of data loss security in corporate arena, Growing trend in BYOD, and need for filtration of data at rest on the corporate network are some of the driving factors for the adoption of DLP applications.
"Among the verticals, telecom and IT is expected to be the largest contributor"
Network performance management and optimization solutions are intensively used in this sector to ensure improved Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE), which makes this sector the highest contributor in the deep packet inspection and processing market.
"The deep packet inspection and processing technology is expected to grow fastest in the APAC region"
Factors such as continual growth in the mobile network, increasing complexity of business, unregulated nature of internet, and growth in the adoption of BYOD are driving the deep packet inspection and processing market in the APAC region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 15%, Tier 2 – 26%, and Tier 3 – 59%
- By Designation – C-level – 35%, Director-level – 40%, and other – 25%
- By Region –North America – 26%, Europe– 35%, Asia-Pacific - 32%, and ROW – 7%
One of the most innovative developments in the deep packet inspection and processing market is the development of Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) that are capable of inspecting the network packets up to layer 7 (application layer) of the OSI model using deep packet inspection technology. This provides powerful network traffic filtering capabilities depending upon the packet contents. Open-port driven attacks, such as Code Red, Nimda, and SQL Slammer worm triggered the need for such application.
The key vendors of deep packet inspection and processing market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Cisco Systems, Inc.
2. Intel Corporation
3. International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
4. Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
5. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
6. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
7. Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
8. Extreme Networks, Inc.
9. NetScout Systems, Inc.
10. Symantec Corporation
11. Viavi Solutions
REASONS TO BUY THE REPORT:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the deep packet inspection and processing market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, newproduct develpoments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03903669-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/deep-packet-inspection-and-processing-market-by-application--by-service-by-organization-size-by-vertical-by-end-user--by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300341107.html