LONDON, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Defense and Civil Spends on Aircrafts in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Aircrafts. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, an aircraft is a machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air. It counters the force of gravity by using either static lift or by using the dynamic lift of an airfoil, or in a few cases the downward thrust from jet engines. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Angola, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Aircrafts from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the Aircraft market in Middle East and North Africa.
"Defense and Civil Spends on Aircrafts in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Middle East and North Africa's projected budget allocations on Aircrafts. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Civil Aircraft, Military Aircraft, Aircraft MRO and UAV MRO (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Middle East and North Africa Aircraft market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Aircraft market in Middle East and North Africa.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4202974/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/defense-and-civil-spends-on-aircrafts-in-middle-east-and-north-africa-2016-to-2024-300365506.html