LONDON, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Defense Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2015" is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes top priorities, key emerging and developed markets apart from merger and acquisition activity. In addition, it examines key procurement areas, future procurement budget and supplier prices outlook.
- The launch of new products and services and expansion in current markets are key priorities for defense organizations in H1 2015 (June-November 2015)
- The US, Germany, and Australia will present significant growth prospects during the next six months
- Market uncertainty and decreasing defense expenditure are major concerns for organizations
- Executives anticipate an increase in procurement activities for IT services and capital equipment purchases during June-November 2015
- Overall, 28% of executives anticipate the global procurement budget to be less than US$250,000 over the next months.
- The majority of executives anticipate supplier prices to increase in H1 2015
This report examines executives opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over June-November 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Defense Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2015 also includes:
- Key business priorities: examines the defense organizations important priorities for June-November 2015
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over H1 2015
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns which are likely to impact defense organizations
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the defense industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over June-November 2015
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over June-November 2015
- E-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement within the defense industry
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights key business priorities thus helping defense organizations to realign business strategy.
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth offering emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for June-November 2015
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2015.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3096147/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/defense-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-h1-2015-300275034.html