SAN FRANCISCO, November 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global dehumidifier market size is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 6.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Rising demand for dehumidifiers in hotels, restaurants, and cold storages to minimize food wastage caused due to humid air is expected to drive the market.
Increasing awareness among consumers toward health, along with extensive research and development activities carried out by market players, are anticipated to fuel market growth. Dehumidifiers reduce humidity by eliminating water content from the air. They are widely used for comfort or health reasons.
Recent technological developments are focused on energy-efficient dehumidifiers. In addition, introduction of cloud-based technology that allows users to control dehumidifiers through smartphones, tablets, and computers is expected to accelerate market growth. Development of advanced dehumidifiers that automatically calculate humidity level and set the functioning accordingly is also expected to boost the dehumidifier market over the forecast period.
Stringent legal and regulatory standards have compelled manufacturers to develop energy-efficient dehumidifiers. This is further estimated to benefit the global market. Rising demand for portable dehumidifiers in residential and commercial applications is expected to drive growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Dehumidifier Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Ventilating, Chemical Absorbent), By Technology (Sorption, Warm Condensation), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dehumidifier-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By product, the chemical absorbent segment is expected to account for the largest market share in terms of revenue, also exhibiting the highest CAGR of 7.0% from 2018 to 2025. Development of solar-assisted, liquid desiccant dehumidifier systems that improve sustainability and energy efficiency is expected to drive this segment
- Sorption technology is expected to register the highest growth owing to the introduction of eco-friendly cooling agents such as R-410A
- The industrial segment is projected to dominate the market over the forecast period by application and also register the highest growth rate through 2025
- North America is expected to continue its dominance in the market over the forecast period and is anticipated to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2025. Increasing number of hotels and restaurants and growth of the construction industry are expected to propel the regional market
- Key industry participants include De'Longhi Appliances S.r.I; General Filters, Inc.; Heat Controller, Inc.; Munters; and Seibu Giken DST AB.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Electric Water Heaters Market - The global electric water heaters market is anticipated to witness growth owing to increasing number of residential housing projects worldwide.
- Indoor Air Purification Market - The global indoor air purification market size was valued at USD 11.34 billion in 2015.
- Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market - The global F&B air filtration market size was valued at USD 838.1 million in 2015.
- Heating Equipment Market - The global heating equipment market size was USD 28.85 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness considerable growth owing to the growing preference for energy efficient solutions.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dehumidifier market on the basis of product, technology, application, and region:
- Dehumidifier Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Chemical Absorbent
- Heat Pump
- Ventilating Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cold Condensation
- Warm Condensation
- Dehumidifier Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Dehumidifier Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.