NEW DELHI, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Conference Aims to Foster The Software Developer Community in India
IndicThreads conference on software development will be held on July 13-14, 2012 in Delhi, India. Software professionals from across India will participate in two days of vendor-neutral learning & discussions focussed around Java, Mobile Software & Cloud Computing.
Sessions at the conference deal with a wide array of emerging software development technologies like JavaEE 7, Hadoop, NoSQL, Akka, Redis, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch, BPM, SOA, BDD Cucumber, JAX-RS, HTML5, GPars, Groovy, Node.js, SaaS Architecture, Machine Learning, Nutch, JavaFX & more…
Apart from the technology learning, one of the key goals of the IndicThreads conference is to foster software community, collaboration and innovation. IndicThreads Delhi will see participation from several technology community leaders from across India who will brainstorm on building & nurturing software user groups and communities.
Vikas Hazrati, founder of Delhi-based Knoldus, a company specializing in enterprise Java & Scala said, "Vibrant technology communities are critical for software innovation & enterprise to thrive. Software developers in India and specifically from the Delhi NCR area will benefit greatly from such community building endeavors."
Narinder Kumar, a Gurgaon-based software consultant and an Agile & Scrum practitioner said, "In the fast changing world of software, it's critical for developers & architects to stay abreast of upcoming technologies like HTML5, big data, cloud computing, and mobile software development. The conference is a great opportunity to explore these technologies and also discuss trends, software architecture and design paradigms."
The inaugural address will be delivered by Amit Somani, Chief Products Officer at MakeMyTrip.com.
IndicThreads invites software developers & architects to evaluate the sessions at the conference and register now to avail of the current discounted rates.
IndicThreads.com Conference On Software Development
Dates: 13-14 July 2012
Venue: Hotel Fortune Select Global
Sangeeta Oak, founder of IndicThreads said, "Sessions at IndicThreads are selected through a CFP and a rigorous review process. I am pleased to announce that the call for speakers for our 7th Annual IndicThreads Conference, Pune Dec 2012 is also now open."
"In the runup to IndicThreads Delhi, we have also launched a weekly Software Development Contest, where developers can test their skills and win some great books & goodies," she said.
List of sessions at IndicThreads Delhi conference:
- Analysing large scale data with Apache Hadoop
- Behavior-driven development (BDD) with Cucumber
- From Web To Mobile Application Development
- Offline HTML5 Applications
- Performance of PhoneGap using jQuery Mobile vs Sencha Touch
- JAX-RS 2.0: Restful Web services on steroids
- The Java EE 7 Platform: Developing for the Cloud
- A web developer's journey into Node.js
- Redis - Memory is the new Disk
- NoSQL Databases : Origin and Fundamentals
- GPars: Solution For Common Concurrency Problems
- Meta-programming with AST Tranformations in Groovy
- Crawling the web, Harnessing the power of Nutch with Scala
- BPM and SOA - What to do to be Successful
- Achieving Mature SOA
- Architectural Guidelines for SaaS Products
- Machine Learning - What, Where and How-To
- Building Massively Scalable Applications with Akka
- JavaFX Rich Client Platform
IndicThreads.com is an online software development magazine with articles, news & interviews on various technologies. IndicThreads hosts some of India's finest vendor-neutral conferences on Java, Software Quality, Cloud Computing & Mobile Application Development. IndicThreads is a venture of Pune based Rightrix Solutions, a software development, technology media & research firm.
Primary Media Contact: Harshad Oak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-20-32907882