SHANGHAI, Oct. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta, a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, will participate in the 2015 China International Industry Fair (CIIF) held between November 3rd and 7th. Corresponding to the theme of this year's CIIF -- "Innovation, Intelligent, and Green", Delta will showcase intelligent and energy-saving products and solutions. The products and solutions encompass a wide range of variety, ranging from industrial automation, display and monitoring, energy management, to power supply and renewable energy. The complete energy-saving and management solutions help industrial users realize the new value of smart factory and green manufacturing, accelerating the development of high value-added and high-tech advanced manufacturing.
Committed to the brand promise "Smarter. Greener. Together.", Delta continues to drive innovations to develop segments with high potential, such as energy-saving and green technology. Highlights for this year include:
- Industrial automation solutions: Industrial automation forms the core of Delta's smart manufacturing solutions. The spotlight is on Delta's SCARA (Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm), and the debut of vertical multi-joint robot, which bring together smart factory solution, motion control solution, and IoT (Internet of Things) solution. The product lineup focuses on intelligent manufacturing, preparing industrial users to seize opportunity in the early stage of industry change.
- Display and monitoring: Delta will present its monitoring and display management products and solutions through the demo of successful implementation cases and smart factories. The solutions, including LED screen slicing display system, distributed control system, iPEMS™ (Intelligent Process & Management System), and interactive projection solution for teaching, testify to Delta's strengths in the fields of overall environment monitoring and visual display.
- Energy management: Energy-saving and management solutions for building will be presented, with a highlight on Delta Energy Online system. An energy management system, it helps users turn energy usage data of building, facilities, and overall environment into effective information for management and analysis.
- Power supply/distribution: Product features and successful implementation cases of Delta's power quality solutions, including UPS and green data center power distribution solutions, will be showcased through live demos and videos.
- Renewable energy: Delta will showcase products and solutions for green and clean energy, which fully implements Delta's corporate mission "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow." The highlight is on Delta's Renewable energy solutions for industrial use -- distributive rooftop solar power solution, and solar inverter that achieves a conversion efficiency of 98.7%.
Delta's booth will be located at 6.1H F001 at CIIF, November 3rd-7th. Delta will also hold a press conference at 14:00 on November 3rd at conference room M5-02 in the exhibition hall 5. We cordially invite media friends to join us.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta's business domains include Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has 114 sales offices, 56 R&D centers, and 30 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies, and dedication to corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for five consecutive years. In 2014, Delta was ranked by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) at the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI), and it was the only company from nearly 2,000 listed companies in Greater China to make it to the CPLI list.
For more information, please visit our website: www.delta-china.com.cn
SOURCE Delta Electronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.