SAN MATEO, Calif., March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- DemandTec, Inc. (Nasdaq: DMAN), the collaborative optimization network for retailers and consumer products companies, today announced that the agenda is now set and registration is open for DemandBetter 2011, DemandTec's ninth annual global customer conference taking place from May 9-11 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
Customer executives, end-users of DemandTec services, business partners, and other representatives from across the ecosystem of retail and consumer products will converge on San Francisco to "Join the Revolution" – the conference theme for DemandBetter 2011. Conference attendees will engage in discussions on collaborative planning between trading partners, shopper-centric merchandising, sales, and marketing strategies, technical and trend updates, a DemandTec and partner solutions showcase, and several peer networking activities.
"DemandBetter is the only forum for top industry experts to connect and collaborate on best practices, industry trends, and innovative tools that will help them gain a competitive edge," said Dan Fishback, President and Chief Executive Officer of DemandTec. "This year, our customers, partners, and prospects are invited to take part in a one-of-a-kind venue to shape the future of shopper-centric merchandising, sales, and marketing."
DemandBetter 2011 featured presentations and programs include:
- Two Keynote Addresses - Don Peppers, acclaimed author and a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group, will deliver the keynote on May 10. Don Peppers is recognized as one of the leading authorities on customer-focused relationship management strategies. Hugo Bethlem, Executive Vice President of Grupo Pao de Açucar, will present key marketing and merchandising insights from the retailer perspective on May 11.
- Four Distinct Tracks - The conference will feature one track each for retail merchants, retail marketers, consumer products companies, and an executive track for senior management delegates from both retail and consumer products companies.
- Breakout Sessions - Sessions will be tailored for each audience track, providing insights on future trends in the consumer sector, shopper insights, collaboration as a competitive advantage, the next generation of sales and marketing planning, driving improved performance through analytics, benefits of continuous trade and marketing planning, and best practices for optimizing merchandising, marketing, and trade strategies.
- Expanded Training - Six training classes will be offered in two time slots on May 9. Deep dive training sessions will also be offered by appointment.
- Executive Networking - Attendees may choose to either golf at San Francisco's legendary Harding Park or join a cooking class with a professional local chef at Horatius on May 9.
DemandBetter 2011 sponsors have the unique opportunity to network with DemandTec's industry leading customers. To date, DemandTec has secured commitments from Deloitte as a Platinum sponsor, and Booz & Company, FoodLink, Netezza, an IBM Company, and Winston Weber & Associates, Inc. as Gold sponsors. To register to attend or become a sponsor for DemandBetter 2011, please visit:
DemandTec (NASDAQ: DMAN) connects more than 340 retailers and consumer products companies, providing common tools to transact, interact, and collaborate on core merchandising and marketing activities. DemandTec's services enable customers to achieve their sales volume, revenue, shopper loyalty, and profitability objectives. DemandTec customers have collaborated on nearly four million trade deals. DemandTec software and analytical services utilize a science-based platform to model and understand consumer behavior. DemandTec customers include leading retailers and consumer products companies such as Ahold USA, Best Buy, ConAgra Foods, Delhaize America, General Mills, H-E-B Grocery Co., The Home Depot, Hormel Foods, Monoprix, PETCO, Safeway, Sara Lee, Target, Walmart, and WH Smith.
DemandTec Safe Harbor
This press release contains forward-looking statements regarding DemandTec's expectations, hopes, plans, intentions or strategies, including statements about the benefits of DemandTec's solutions. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, as well as assumptions that, if they do not fully materialize or prove incorrect, could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties include those described in DemandTec's documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to DemandTec as of the date hereof, and DemandTec assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
DemandTec and the DemandTec logo are registered trademarks of DemandTec, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE DemandTec, Inc.