SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global dental implant market size is expected to reach USD 8.0 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2021 to 2028. Rising demand for tooth replacement has provided good growth potential to the market. The increasing number of dental injuries owing to road accidents and sports injuries are some of the major factors boosting market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The titanium implant type segment held the largest market share in 2020 due to its wide applications, durability, and cost-effectiveness
- Zirconia implants are anticipated to witness a lucrative growth rate over the forecast period due to better flexural strength, improved aesthetic appearance, and less corrosiveness as compared to titanium
- North America dominated the market in 2020 owing to high awareness about restorative treatments and the presence of established market players
Read 104 page research report with ToC on "Dental Implant Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Implants Type (Titanium, Zirconium), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-implants-market
With growing aesthetic awareness, people are exploring more treatment options, which is leading to the growth of the market. For instance, as per the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry data, more than 95.0% of individuals across the globe believe that their smile is a vital social asset and nearly 84.0% revealed to be under an increased pressure to perfect their smile, thus increasing the product demand. Dental implants are considered the only restorative technique that preserves and stimulates natural bone. Owing to the growing number of edentulous people, the demand for prosthetics is increasing, which is expected to be one of the major impact rendering drivers for the market.
Several industries have halted their services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the dental care industry is greatly impacted by the significant decrease in elective procedures, many of which are being postponed or canceled so that hospitals can focus their resources on treating patients with COVID-19. Major Countries like the U.S and India procure raw materials and electronic components from China, which has disrupted the supply chain of much dental equipment and product manufacturers. However, with the decrease in the number of COVID-19 cases, hospitals are likely to begin scheduling elective procedures, depending on their capacity of admission and patients comfort level.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental implant market on the basis of implant type and region:
- Dental Implants Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Dental Implants Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Dental Implant Market
- BioHorizons IPH, Inc.
- Nobel Biocare Services AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- OSSTEM IMPLANT
- Institut Straumann AG
- Bicon, LLC
- Leader Italy
- Anthogyr SAS
- DENTSPLY Sirona
- DENTIUM Co., Ltd.
- T-Plus Implant Tech. Co.
- KYOCERA Medical Corporation
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Dental Bone Graft And Substitutes Market – The global dental bone graft and substitutes market size was valued at USD 663.2 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- Bioceramics Market – The global bioceramics market size was USD 12.31 billion in 2014 and is expected to witness significant growth over the next seven years owing to increasing demand from the orthopedic and dental implants sector in various countries including the U.S., Japan, Germany, and China.
- Dental Laboratories Market – The global dental laboratories market size was valued at USD 32.08 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2026.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.