21 Jul, 2022, 11:30 ET
- High global burden of periodontal disease in older adults spurring demand for dental bone graft materials and dental membranes
- Applications of allograft and xenograft for dental bone regeneration to present vast revenue streams; Asia Pacific dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market to witness sizable revenues on back of rise in dental implant procedures
WILMINGTON, Del., July 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- An in-depth demand analysis of dental membrane and bone graft substitutes found that massive demand for resorbable bone grafting materials presents value-grab opportunity. Companies in the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market are actively leaning on development of novel biomaterials to meet the needs of bone grafting procedures. The TMR study projects the size of the market to surpass worth of US$ 1,337 Mn by 2031.
Advancements in periodontology are catalyzing introduction of new soft tissue regeneration, as emerging trends of the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market underscore. Moreover, dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market projections in the TMR study have found that the use of xenograft for dental bone regeneration is anticipated to rise rapidly, and will unlock lucrative avenues. The fact that xenografts are cost-effective and show good results in bone tissue regeneration will spur the popularity of products in the segment.
Increasing number of bone regeneration procedures has led to the commercialization of novel biomaterials and dental bone grafts. The application of human cell sources in bone graft substitutes is growing, thus extending the canvas for companies in the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market. Rise in oral disorders and injuries has impelled the need for bone substitute materials that can promise long-term survival rates in the patients.
Request Brochure of Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=16340
Key Findings of Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Study
- Widespread Use of Dental Bone Graft Materials in Dental Implant Procedures Underpins Massive Revenue Potential: Rise in number of dental implant procedures globally has directly propelled the growth prospects of the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market. This is due to the increasing trend of abundant use of dental bone graft materials in those procedures.
- Advancement in Bone Graft Substitutes Expanding Profitable Avenues: The commercialization of wide spectrum of bone graft substitutes has generated lucrative opportunities for companies in the market. In recent years, synthetic bone graft substitutes have also gained traction. The authors of the study observed rising use of human cell sources in allograft and xenograft of bone graft substitutes.
- Prevalence of Periodontal Disorders in Aging Population Impelling Demand: The prevalence of periodontal disorders increases with age. Periodontal diseases have been associated with tooth loss in adults. Large presence of edentulous population in the U.S. and some European nations has spurred the demand for bone grafting procedures. This has resulted the substantial uptake of bone graft materials in the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=16340
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market: Key Drivers
- Growing patient population with dental implant needs has spurred the market for bone grafts and substitutes in dentistry. The prevalence of periodontitis has thus stridently expanded dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market outlook over the years.
- Strides in dental care have led to increased access and affordability of dental implant procedures especially through dental clinics. This is expanding the window of opportunities for industry stakeholders in the market.
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Europe held the leading market share in 2021. The demand has been spurred by high prevalence of various dental disorders and conditions particularly periodontal defects.
- The North America dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market has also witnessed sizable revenue growth, propelled by rising elderly patient population.
- Meanwhile, Asia Pacific is replete with enormous opportunities, mainly underpinned by rise in number of dental implant procedures which is bolstering the use of bone graft substitutes.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=16340
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market: Key Players
High degree of fragmentation has characterized the competition landscape in the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market, mainly due to presence of several prominent players. Some of the key players are Zimmer Biomet, OPKO Health, Inc., NovaBone Products, LLC., Nobel Biocare Services AG, Geistlich Pharma AG, Dentsply Sirona, Collagen Matrix, Inc., BioHorizons, and Institut Straumann AG.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=16340
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Segmentation
- Dental Membrane
- Dental Bone Graft
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
- Synthetic Bone Graft Substitute
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Human Cells Sources
- Hydroxyapatite (HA)
- Tricalcium Phosphate (TCP)
- Other Species
- Dental Clinics
- Individual Practice
- Group Practice
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Australia & New Zealand
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Non-invasive prenatal testing market was worth around US$ 1.3 Bn in 2018. The market is likely to develop at a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027.
Cell Culture Media, Sera, and Reagents Market: The global cell culture media, sera, and reagents market is majorly driven by growth and expansion of biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies and academic & research institutes.
Stem Cells Market: The global stem cells market is majorly driven by rising applications of stem cells in regenerative medicines. Increase in the number of chronic diseases such as cardiac diseases, diabetes, cancer, etc.
Cell Line Authentication and Characterization Tests Market: Increase in the geriatric population and surge in incidence of chronic diseases are projected to drive the global cell line authentication and characterization tests market.
CAR T-cell Therapy Market: The CAR T-cell therapy market is expected to clock a CAGR of 30.6% during the assessment period. The CAR T-cell therapy is known as a revolutionary treatment option for cancer, owing to its remarkably effective and durable clinical responses.
Cell & Tissue Preservation Market: Rise in investments in the field of regenerative medicine research is estimated to propel the market. Human blood, tissues, cells, and organs own the capability to heal damaged tissues and organs with long-term advantages.
mHealth Monitoring Diagnostic Medical Devices Market: The global mHealth monitoring diagnostic medical devices market was valued at US$ 29.05 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 20.5% from 2019 to 2027.
Pediatric Medical Devices Market: The global pediatric medical devices market was valued at US$ 21,000 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to 2026.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article