DENVER, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For interior design professionals who want to thrive in today's industry, Design Success University is offering a complimentary webinar April 17 with additional viewing options, designed to guide designers in powerful inner transformation as a catalyst for business growth: "7 Keys to Transforming Your Interior Design Business – and START Making More Money."
This webinar is designed for interior design professionals who want to thrive in today's industry – which is packed with do-it-yourselfers, HGTV-viewers, and online shoppers.
"In our experience, so many passionate, talented, brilliant designers truly believe they're doing everything they can to build their businesses," said Gail Doby, Chief Vision Officer and co-founder of Design Success University. "The truth is, though, that the industry has changed. And designers who want to succeed must change as well. That's why we're offering this complimentary webinar."
From mindset shifts to time management to solid business systems, this webinar covers a variety of what Doby considers to be crucial business-building topics.
People who attend the webinar can expect to:
- Discover the KEY to building exactly the business they want (this SINGLE tip will save attendees time and money).
- Embrace the mindset shift that will take them from a struggling interior design professional to a powerful, successful CEO.
- Discover the truth about how much time they MUST spend on money-making activities if they want to achieve financial success.
- Learn how to ensure they stop spending lots of time doing things they don't enjoy and don't do well (read: things that waste talent, money and energy)… so they can focus on doing more of what they love, while earning more money.
- Learn how to differentiate themselves and their businesses as unique, desirable and appealing to their ideal clients.
- Discover a crucial way to serve and connect with their clients so they become indispensable as they keep up with their clients' pace.
"What if a simple, inward change could produce real, solid results in your business world?" Gail said. "It can. Combine that with the powerful time management strategies we're sharing and you'll see huge differences in the return on your time and energy invested."
The members of the team at Design Success University focus on showing their members how to stand out from the crowd as the go-to designer in their market.
For more information and to enroll in the complimentary webinar, interior designers can visit http://www.dsu-id.us/april-preview.
About Design Success University
DSU mentors over 10,000 designers in 68 countries to grow their profits and visibility. This virtual continuing education resource for interior designers founded by Gail Doby, ASID, DSA, IDS and Erin Weir coaches and teaches by teleseminar and webinar.
Doby's experience includes sales and marketing for a Fortune 500 company after graduating with a Finance & Banking degree, commercial floor covering sales management, facilities management and design for a subsidiary of American Airlines, an Interior Design degree and over 20 years running a mid-sized interior design business. Doby shows interior designers how to apply practical, cutting-edge marketing and business strategies and skills to succeed in business.
Weir, Co-founder & Strategic Vision Manager, brings her interior design degree, client service and strong technical skills to DSU's clients.
For more information, please go to:
Read more news from Design Success University.
SOURCE Design Success University