23 Apr, 2015, 01:30 ET
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend and shareholders voted to pass all other resolutions.
Elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colo.
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, N.J.
- Gary G. Greenfield, partner, Court Square Capital Partners, New York
- Andy W. Mattes, president and chief executive officer, Diebold, Incorporated
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., managing director, Heartland Media, Atlanta
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Conn.
Cash dividend declared
Also today, the board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Friday, June 12, 2015 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, May 22, 2015.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a global leader in providing innovative self-service technology, security systems and related services. Diebold has approximately 16,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered near Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit Diebold at www.diebold.com or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DieboldInc.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20080725/DIEBOLDLOGO
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated
Share this article