NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend and shareholders voted to pass all other resolutions.
Elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colo.
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, N.J.
- Gary G. Greenfield, partner, Court Square Capital Partners, New York
- Andy W. Mattes, president and chief executive officer, Diebold, Incorporated
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., managing director, Heartland Media, Atlanta
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Conn.
Cash dividend declared
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Friday, June 10, 2016 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, May 20, 2016.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) provides the technology, software and services that connect people around the world with their money - bridging the physical and digital worlds of cash conveniently, securely and efficiently. Since its founding in 1859, Diebold has evolved to become a leading provider of exceptional self-service innovation, security and services to financial, commercial, retail and other markets.
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated