NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors and voted to pass all other proposals at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second quarter cash dividend.
Elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colo.; executive chairman, Pelstar LLC, Chicago
- Dr. Alexander Dibelius, managing partner, CVC Capital Partners (Deutschland) GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
- Dr. Dieter W. Düsedau, physicist and former director (senior partner), McKinsey & Co., Munich
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, N.J.
- Gary G. Greenfield, partner, Court Square Capital Partners, New York
- Andy W. Mattes, president and chief executive officer, Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, North Canton, Ohio
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., president and chief executive officer, Heartland Media, LLC, Atlanta
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin, LLC, West Carrollton, Ohio
- Henry D. G. Wallace, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, North Canton, Ohio
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Conn.
- Dr. Juergen Wunram, senior vice president and chief operating officer, Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, North Canton, Ohio
Cash dividend declared
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 10 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Friday, June 9, 2017 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, May 19, 2017.
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world's top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an 'always on' and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in North Canton, Ohio, USA and Paderborn, Germany. Shares are traded on the New York and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol 'DBD'. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
SOURCE Diebold Nixdorf