DUBLIN, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Adblue) Market, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The global diesel exhaust fluid market is projected to surpass 4 billion gallons by 2022.
North America dominated global diesel exhaust fluid market over the past few years and this trend is anticipated to continue through the forecast period. The market has been categorized on the basis of application into vehicular and non-vehicular segments. Vehicular segment accounted for the lion's share in global diesel exhaust fluid market over the last five years, the segment is anticipated to continue dominating the market through 2022.
Diesel exhaust fluid (Adblue) is an aqueous solution of 32.5% urea and 67.5% of deionized water. Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is used to reduce emission of harmful Nitrogen Oxide (NOX) coming out of diesel engine's exhaust. DEF breaks down Nitrogen Oxide through selective catalytic reduction (SCR), into nitrogen and water. Thus, an growing number of governments across the globe are increasingly focusing on DEF to cut down Nitrogen Oxide emissions.
Moreover, level-3 regulation introduced by Environmental Protection Agency of the US aims at targeting significant reduction in poisonous gases and offers guidelines to improve fuel efficiency of diesel engines. This, coupled with rising automobile sales across the globe, is expected to propel demand for diesel exhaust fluid through 2022. Furthermore, introduction of hybrid selective non-catalytic reduction (SNCR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technologies, which are cost-effective solutions involving low capital cost as well as operational cost, are further anticipated to drive global diesel exhaust fluid market during the forecast period.
- Airgas (Subsidiary of AirLiquide)
- BASF SE
- Blue Sky
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation(SINOPEC)
- Cummins Filtration Inc.
- Downs Energy
- GBZI Comtrade Ltd.
- GreenChem Solutions Ltd.
- Greenline Industries
- KOST USA Inc.
- McPherson Oil
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Nissan Chemical Industries Limited
- Novax Adblue/DEF
- Shell Rotella (Royal Dutch Shell plc)
- Total S.A
- Yara International ASA
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Outlook
5. Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Attractiveness Index
6. Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Bulk Storage Tank) Market Outlook
7. Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Portable Container) Market Outlook
8. Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Dispenser) Market Outlook
9. North America Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Outlook
10. Europe Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Outlook
11. Asia-Pacific Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Outlook
12. South America Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Outlook
13. Middle East & Africa Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends and Developments
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Value Chain Analysis
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzmj98/global_diesel
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/diesel-exhaust-fluid-market-to-surpass-4-billion-gallons-by-2022---driven-by-rising-automobile-sales-across-the-globe---research-and-markets-300444076.html
SOURCE Research and Markets